September 2010 Check-In

Haha, yeah, I do silly things like that. I can't Friday night unless it's early in the evening. I'm meeting up with someone for the Fantasmic dessert viewing. Saturday could work. In the afternoon'ish. I've got plans in the morning (MM and MTTMM) and then the evening (WOC dining & WOC).

And getting everyone updated right now since my last post. Sorry for those I missed in the past. Just a little oversigt ;)

17858boo-thumb.gif
Gotta bump this back up the page!

And another call for a meet-up! From the 23rd-27th!! For sure I will be near NOS on the 24th around 6'ish if that works for anyone!​

17858boo-thumb.gif
Gotta bump this back up the page!

And another call for a meet-up! From the 23rd-27th!! For sure I will be near NOS on the 24th around 6'ish if that works for anyone!​

Friday would be great but maybe 6:30 so people have time to get into the park from work if they are locals. What do you think?

I just noticed that our names are changing colors on our front page. Two days until I'm blue :yay:

We definitely have the best check-in thread around. Thanks Belle Ella! :worship:

Friday would be great but maybe 6:30 so people have time to get into the park from work if they are locals. What do you think?

Works for me. But it'll be very quick by me since I'm gonna head to the check in line for the Fantasmic dessert seating 'round that time. We could all meet up and do a DIS ride on POTC or something.

I'll update the thread tomorrow morning when I get home from work. About to go take my nap so I can last the whole darn night without caffeine.

I just noticed that our names are changing colors on our front page. Two days until I'm blue :yay:

We definitely have the best check-in thread around. Thanks Belle Ella! :worship:

:blush: Thank you! I love making these threads. So much fun!!

No biggie. For all I know, I posted it wrong originally. This whole numbers thing... they're so confusing! :teacher:

Darn numbers! I hate them. Our feud goes back to my high school days. We haven't spoken since I failed math for switching a few around, a lot!

Since you are editing...*wink, wink* my dates should reflect 9/25-9/30...thx

You bet'cha! Anyone else who needs theirs changed had better post now so I can get it all done in one swoop tomorrow morning. So much easier than editing one at a time.

OK, I meant to be taking my nap an hour ago. Hasn't happened. Ooops.

We changed our hotel to the Disneyland Hotel - leaving tomorrow still. First time we've ever stayed there! :cool1:

We changed our hotel to the Disneyland Hotel - leaving tomorrow still. First time we've ever stayed there! :cool1:

Let us know how it is staying there during the construction/ruining-of-the-hotel-AGAIN. The Disneyland Hotel has always been my dream hotel, and I remember the original two story hotel room buildings and the three story shopping plaza and the Travelport and the marina, from my first visit to Disneyland in 1996. When I next came back in 2000, everything was different, and DCA, DtD, and the GCH were under construction. My next visit was last year, September 2009, and again with the construction. But I finally got my stay at the Disneyland Hotel, in a Marina tower non-refurbished room (which I definitely preferred over one of the few finished Sierra tower refurbished rooms). But I am super angry about what they're doing to the hotel now and we're staying at the Grand Californian instead. I bought the Magical Hotel book and I'm bringing it with me and doing some sightseeing around the Disneyland Hotel grounds (and former grounds). I just really wish that I remembered more of the way the hotel used to be (when I went in 1996, I was only 10) but I can only recall tiny bits and pieces. And I wish we could've stayed there, but back then, there was no money for that.

{ end tangent }

Well, looks like I had time to do it tonight after all. My nap didn't go as well as I would have liked. LAME!

We could all meet up and do a DIS ride on POTC or something.

We could do this at 6:30 on Friday night : ) We have dinner reservations at Cafe Orleans at 7:40.

If we all have fun we could decide to meet for lunch at the BBQ on Sat or Sun. I'll make sure to bring my laptop to the hotel to watch for updates. I am sooo excited for our trip - my first time in about 10 years and the first time ever for my boys!!!

We could all meet up and do a DIS ride on POTC or something.

We could do this at 6:30 on Friday night : ) We have dinner reservations at Cafe Orleans at 7:40.

If we all have fun we could decide to meet for lunch at the BBQ on Sat or Sun. I'll make sure to bring my laptop to the hotel to watch for updates. I am sooo excited for our trip - my first time in about 10 years and the first time ever for my boys!!!

A group ride on POTC is what I was thinking! I did it last year and we had fun with it! So it looks like we've officially set on:

9/24 @ 6:30p in front of POTC​

If anyone else is interested, lease let me remember to add you to the list.

A group ride on POTC is what I was thinking! I did it last year and we had fun with it! So it looks like we've officially set on:

9/24 @ 6:30p in front of POTC​

If anyone else is interested, lease let me remember to add you to the list.

:sad1: I don't get to DL until the next day...maybe another ride meet-up...anyone?

We can always do another one!! I'm more availalbe on Sunday and Monday (26/27) than I am that Saturday, but I'll still be there.

i will be at the parks today, around 1 or so, if anyone is already there and wants to join up! i dont hav anyway of getting in contact after i logg out but i have a cell phone number! or pm skiingfast and he will call me and let me know who wants to meet today!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter