September 2010 Check-In

Just finished my final obligation before I can officially, 100% think about vacation! We leave Tuesday night and will be in the park first thing on Wednesday.

Hmm, I wonder if it's too early to start packing?

never to early!!!! ;) :thumbsup2

One of my guys has special needs so we will have a GAC too (at least hopefully - we usually get one)

oh so ok! that works so we call can be in the same boat! sweet. well my case i a bit different roobug-- i may have aspergers but i am not like real special needs, but there is things that i don't understand in life that i need help with that i do get help with from skiingfast and my mom and family! i have a great support system! :cloud9:

anyhow we hope to see you there!!!!!

Bumping this back to page 1! I can't believe I'm only a handful of days away. Just trying to make it through the final days of work and tying up loose ends with my packing. Then I'll be on my way.

I'm back home. :sad1: One minute you're flying along on Screamin through the bright sunshine...the next you're trudging through the rain hauling luggage into the house. I think a bit of sunshine would help with the transition, but alas- it is pouring at my house.

I'll try to write something up about WOC, DLH, etc. sometime later today, but if anyone has questions feel free to ask.

Did I mention that I'm not happy to be home???

Quick question, did they change the California letters to candy corns or are they still colored for WOC? Thanks, my DD can't wait to get her picture with them!

Quick question, did they change the California letters to candy corns or are they still colored for WOC? Thanks, my DD can't wait to get her picture with them!

No. I aske Funball while she was in DCA last night and they are still colored for WoC.

I wouldn't expect it either. Keep in mind the Halloween party has moved from DCA to DL this year so a lot of the decorations moved too.

There really aren't ANY Halloween decorations out in DCA. I think part of the problem (in addition to the party moving) is that there just isn't any place to put them. I don't think you can imagine just how many construction walls are up in DCA until you see it!

DL is decked out for the holiday (very cool looking) but no candy corn letters.

Thanks! I told her not to expect them to be candy corns since the party moved, but she was still curious. I'm on :cloud9: only 1 more day!!!

Bumping this back to page 1! I can't believe I'm only a handful of days away. Just trying to make it through the final days of work and tying up loose ends with my packing. Then I'll be on my way.

See you there! I'll be watching of the lime green Mickey ears! Have a wonderful trip.

We made it! Went straight to Soarin at 1:00, it said 15 min, but was actually 10, we rode it twice!

We leave Indy on Sunday and won't be able to watch the Colts game, but who cares?? One week from today, we'll be visiting DISNEYLAND for the first time!!

2 more days until we leave!

I'm sitting in North Carolina with my oldest daughter. We are just finishing up an east coast college visit tour. I fly back to CA tomorrow, then we drive to Disneyland on Friday.

my DBF skiingfast just called, he is on the interstate, not anywhere near nevada yet, but close enough! and we have our trip tomorrow!!! 4 days with each other--i am officially freaking out with excitment!

my DBF skiingfast just called, he is on the interstate, not anywhere near nevada yet, but close enough! and we have our trip tomorrow!!! 4 days with each other--i am officially freaking out with excitment!

I didn't know you two were dating! How long have you been together? Have fun!

its been one month!!

and

Guess what!! Guess what!! Matt just called right now. he is in the middle of utah!!!!!!! 300 miles till las vegas!! He says he is doing well.and he called like 2 hours ago to give his driving update and status and he is doing well.. he says the rain has passed on the interstate...

Guess what!! Guess what!! Matt just called right now. he is in the middle of utah!!!!!!! 300 miles till las vegas!! He says he is doing well.

I won't mention what the middle of Utah is also referred to as since it's not kid friendly. :)

What a long drive! I don't mind driving down to DL from Salt Lake (not sure where he's coming from, but I know he was going through Salt Lake), the anticipation of going to DL makes it go by quick. It's the drive home that's horrible! As if leaving DL was depressing enough, you have a 10 hour drive home! Ughh...

You guys have fun this week...I've only been home for 3 days and I want to go back BAD!

umm somewhere in the last pages of the funball thread is the story how um how we came together.. he postd it cause people were asking

umm somewhere in the last pages of the funball thread is the story how um how we came together.. he postd it cause people were asking

Link? I'd like to read it. I love stories like that!

EDIT - Nevermind. I found it! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter