September 2010 Check-In

yes it is amy but u know what when you have sent over 2maybe 3 thousand messages and a phone call each night for a month and a half for 2 hours..u tend to know the person pretty well by then.. the meeting part just brings that bond together better! anyhow we are super excited.. he has called twice today already while on the road. so i feel super special to have a guy like him! soo i will be posting a ton of photos of our happy moments at the park!

he says we are like peanut butter and choclate, becuase they go so well together! LOL

Awesome! My husband and I met online. Then talked on the phone for hours, every day, for months. So I know exactly what you mean.

Awesome! My husband and I met online. Then talked on the phone for hours, every day, for months. So I know exactly what you mean.

yep so u know how it goes....matt was even sying how gf's become wifes eventually... :goodvibes, anyhow, well see how it goes..lol

yep! i have his photo in the funball thread also . we posted it like a few pages back from the last!! and he is on my facebook page too..he is cutie!! ill get you the link to his photo!

...and only FIVE more sleeps until we leave for California!! We're SO ready for vacation...and it's getting harder and harder to concentrate at work!

We're leaving super early Saturday morning! I'm really excited! Starting to get a little stressed since I haven't even started packing anything. Today I will be cleaning and doing laundry so tomorrow I can get everything packed up. YAY!

JUST A REMINDER! ºoº

A meet and greet is STILL scheduled for Friday night , September 24th at 6:45pm, outside the exit of POTC/Club33 door.

So the far the suspects are:

Mamacarla

Roobug

And skiingfast and Me!

If anyone is in the park that night an wants to join in .,. well come on down!!!!

:woohoo: Just got back from Day#1 Park-side!!! Hope you all get to enjoy Halloween Time soon because it rocks. Did so much today and tomorrow is gonna have even more!!

We're leaving for the airport in less than eight hours!! :banana: Bags packed, shower taken, groceries stocked for the dog/house sitter...we're all set.

I'm trying to "get sleepy", but it is so hard to go to bed when I'm not tired. Who sleeps well the night before they leave for vacation anyway?? Not me. Too excited!

After a couple of tourist-y days, we'll be in Disneyland on Tuesday!! Mickey and Minnie, here we come. :lovestruc

matt and i saw the villians over by small world! that was awesome . our trip is done....and he is driving back, but he will be back~

We gave up. We slogged along in the heat at DL the past two days but today at DCA we had to leave as the temp hit 111. According to the weather, it was already 100 before the park opened at 10. We're thinking of skipping WOC tonight even though we've never seen it.

oh no you should stay and watch woc, you will get a slight mist from the water screens and it feels great when its been this hot!

we did go back and it was worth it. Very amazing. But still very hot. After dinner at Storytellers, around 6:30, it was still 100!

We gave up. We slogged along in the heat at DL the past two days but today at DCA we had to leave as the temp hit 111. According to the weather, it was already 100 before the park opened at 10. We're thinking of skipping WOC tonight even though we've never seen it.

Shoot. I had no idea the actual temps today. It was scorching today long before 10. Standing at the front gates at 9 in the morning felt like high noon during a hot summer. It was ridiculous. And I stuck out the whole day. No wonder I feel like poop right now. And I even drank more water today than I had any day total. I'm sure I have a little heat exhaustion.

It's so sad I wont be going to DLR in the morning!

we did go back and it was worth it. Very amazing. But still very hot. After dinner at Storytellers, around 6:30, it was still 100!

Glad you went, I was surprised on Sunday around 8pm they still had WoC FPs left for the second show of that weekend night.

I just got home almost 4am MST. Long drive it was 110 a little after I got in my car in Anaheim, 35 now. 75 degrees different 15 hours later. The last 5 hours I opened the vents in the car and it felt like super AC air pouring in. Marvelous after experiencing the hotests temperatures I have in over a year.

We went over to Disneyland on Monday the 27th around 10am just to pick up our tickets. We had 5-day hoppers but no plan to go on Monday. We stopped in to ride Space Mountain anyway. Then we went to DTD until about noon. By that time we were covered in sweat and miserable! Spent the rest of the day with family. The thermometer on my husband's car said 120 at one point during the day!

temp.jpg

I was happy we didn't spend that day in the parks. Tuesday was pretty bad but I think Monday felt worse.

Eugh. I really did not want to think about how hot that Monday was. I can't believe I survived it. And I was outside 'running' around the Park all darn day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter