• Controversial Topics Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

Thank you Soccer Princess!!

My wonderful stocking arrived today. I got so much great stuff:
Birthday and Thanksgiving rubber stamps, Fiskar's photo corners, 4 different spools of colorful ribbons, Snaps, a cute Holiday frame, Fuzzy fur and colored yarn, Defined stickers, Vellum tags, Rub-on phrases, and lots of travel stickers (my favorite!). And can I just say that the Triple Chocolate Kit-Kats couldn't have come at a better time? I had no chocolate in the house and I was seriously craving it. I went to the mailbox and Voila! Craving satisfied. ;) Thank you so much! And thanks for coming up with the idea! It was so much fun!

Work's been really busy lately so I've only gotten a few things so far. But I'm planning on hitting AC Moore's Moonlight Madness tomorrow and send my package on its way at the end of the week.

I've finished my shopping an will mail out on Monday.

I got a note from my stocking fairy, yesterday. She included some nice little goodies to tide me over until my stocking arrived. I got several yards of beautiful fiber, Disney themed metal tags and some mickey head punches. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc This was great! Now I really can't wait for my stocking. Thanks stocking fairy, who ever you are! :flower:

I sent my package out on Saturday morning. So....hopefully today someone up North will be getting a package.

I FINALLY got all my stuff for my buddy this weekend. Had to stop off at Michaels yet AGAIN (LOL! Oh the horror! LOL) and then by my CM Consultant. Can I post here what I got my buddy if I don't say her name? I am super excited, but won't be able to mail it out until tomorrow probably.
:guilty: My 2 yr. old DD is super sick so we're staying in today.

Let me know if I can post what I got-my main concern is not getting enough or shorting my buddy somehow. :-O

:jumping1: I am koo-koo CrAzY about going to DL and the DLH (first time ever at the DLH!!!) in 13 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, I really mailed my package off today. :goodvibes maggie

twingle3 said:
I sent my package out on Saturday morning. So....hopefully today someone up North will be getting a package.

I did, I did :cool1: :cool1:

Thanks so much for all the goodies. I received print paper (some of which DD14 begged me for some of the paper already and of course I gave in), alpha stacks letters, Good and Plenty's and Kisses (I need to hide the Kisses) Tigger and other punches, Cool stocking, stickers for pages for DS's and DD, die cuts and adhesive. Tons of goodies. Can't wait to use it all.

Mine still has not gone out. I have everything but need to box it up.

BTW twingle, I totally get the DD opening and putting it away (OK maybe not putting anything away). You also mailed your whole sticky pad with the note. Thought you might like to know in case you are looking for it and going crazy cuz you just had it and can't find it. :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

potterphreak, I'm not in chage, of course, but as long as you don't say who it is going to, I don't see why you can't say. It sounds like you are excited about it!

Gosh, I was just about to burst waiting for "permission"! LOL None of my friends scrap and this is the very first board I found that TALKED about it and this was my very very first swap so I am just tickled! LOL Sorry, need to calm down I know. LOL

Ok, here is what I bought (decided to go with what they wanted on some things and some things that are MY favorite and can't live without):
For candy I bought mini Milky Ways and an assorted mini Christmas candies by Hershey
A vanilla gingerbread travel candle
100 metallic eyelets
a TRICK OR TREAT page topper
some little Halloween things (Sandylion Essentials)
GORGEOUS fall leaves vellum stickers
A pair of scissors that leaves an edge like grass (too cute! Bought one for me too!)
A Creative Memories Power Sort Mini Box (I canNOT live without this!)
A Creative Memories Mickey and the Gang DoneWithOne assortment
Is this adequate? I would hate to "short" my person! Some of the things they requested just left me going, HUH?!, so I got what I understood (LOL! showing y'all my ignorance!) and then just got what I personally love. LOL Hope that's ok!
Also, my family doesn't *do* stockings, so I decided to pass on our tradition. We used to do stockings but when my oldest daughter was 4 we were at Target and she saw these colored cardboard wine bottle gift giver things and wanted it and we have used those ever since. So, my buddy got a festive print from Target, unlike the ones we use (ours are more everyday than Christmas-y). LOL Thought it might be interesting to see different takes on a stocking. And it WILL have goodies and candy in it.....LOL!!!

Thanks Maple, I really needed the reassurance. Sure didn't want to mess up such a great thing!

Grumpys Gal-I totally understand on that!! I have only seen them at Walgreens and I have been too lazy this year to go into one. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter