***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

My stocking has been mailed out today! If you live in the east half of the US, start stalking your mailman in about 2-3 days! :teeth:

I've bought so much stuff in the last couple of days. LOL Now Ijsut have to sort through it all and get it all boxed up. I'll post when it actually makes it to the post office.

Mine is packed and ready! Will be mailed on Thursday!

just curious -- totally fine it you can't tell us - but are we spread all over the US or are we pretty much all within a few states?

We have 16 states represented in this exchange, so decently spread out. :) We have people from coast to coast. PA and IL are the most popular for this exchange.

Surprisingly, I was able to get to the post office tonight and the package will get to it's recipient in 2 days. West coasters, here it comes.

As an added surprise, I got a very nice card from my "secret santa" saying that package is on it's way. Very nice, thanks, cannot wait :wave:
:

christinadei -- Did you get yours mailed yesterday? Just want to know if I need to update my first post. :) Thanks!

Soccer Princess said:
christinadei -- Did you get yours mailed yesterday? Just want to know if I need to update my first post. :) Thanks!

Hey, yes, mine was mailed Monday. Hope it gets there fast and my buddy likes everything :banana:

I went through my stuff last night and I want to get that one more thing with my Michaels coupon this weekend. Mine will make it in the mail on Monday. I'll post when it actually goes out.

Can I open it? It can from FLorida.... I'm so excited.
On another note- I shopped this evening, I still need to pick up a cople of small items- but I'm almost done. I should be able to send mine out by Friday!

Waiting to open until I know the rules,
Shawna

Mickeyteacher said:
Can I open it? It can from FLorida.... I'm so excited.
On another note- I shopped this evening, I still need to pick up a cople of small items- but I'm almost done. I should be able to send mine out by Friday!

Waiting to open until I know the rules,
Shawna

OPEN IT!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Then post back and tell everyone what you got!!!!!

christinadei said:
OPEN IT!!!!! :Pinkbounc

Then post back and tell everyone what you got!!!!!

I got lots of great stuff from my buddy :earsboy: . Here's what was in my stocking: Stamp It! stickers ( Fall and Birthday shapes), Gel Pens, Brenda Walton Papers, Cinderalla stickers, Mini Silver and Brite round brads, Tigger Stencil, Pulto Stencil, Charmed phrases ( friends and life) Metal Glue, red wire alphabet, pink leather flowers, foam ornament stickers, purple fiber, Stamp It stencil sheets, scissors, Paper BLiss scrapbooking stickers, Ballet stickers, Primary funky fibers, Stamping Sampler of paper, snowman stickers, Christmas rub-ons, a Holiday stencil and fun little pieces of chocolate.

I loved opening my box. It sure felt like Christmas morning opening everything up! It was loads of fun! I could not have gotten a better buddy, Christina!

Thanks again,
Shawna

I got everything packaged but it may be Monday before I mail it. I work a long day tomorrow and I believe the post office is closed on Friday. My computer has been in the shop the past 2 days, that dang spyware stuff got us. Makes me very nervous even using it now.

Mickeyteacher said:
I got lots of great stuff from my buddy :earsboy: . Here's what was in my stocking: Stamp It! stickers ( Fall and Birthday shapes), Gel Pens, Brenda Walton Papers, Cinderalla stickers, Mini Silver and Brite round brads, Tigger Stencil, Pulto Stencil, Charmed phrases ( friends and life) Metal Glue, red wire alphabet, pink leather flowers, foam ornament stickers, purple fiber, Stamp It stencil sheets, scissors, Paper BLiss scrapbooking stickers, Ballet stickers, Primary funky fibers, Stamping Sampler of paper, snowman stickers, Christmas rub-ons, a Holiday stencil and fun little pieces of chocolate.

I loved opening my box. It sure felt like Christmas morning opening everything up! It was loads of fun! I could not have gotten a better buddy, Christina!

Thanks again,
Shawna

I'm glad you liked it. I had so much fun shopping for you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter