***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

I received a huge box yesterday evening with tons of goodies in it from Disneyland Emily! I loved everything. I got a lot of candy including mint kitkats, yummy, i love these things, had to snatch some up before DFi got to it all! Now to the scrap stuff:
Heidi Swap Christmas Frame Kit- I was so excited I can't find these IRL here!
American Crafts Brads
Metal Liscense plate
Karen Foster metal charms and word charms
3d birthday stickers
American Traditional Designs Rub ons
2 spools of ribbon
Twist Ties and shopping bag tags- too cool, don't have these anywhere near me, either.
and much much more.
I loved everything. It was such a good suprise to come home to a huge box of goodies!

I GOT MINE!!!! Thank you soooo much New England Eeyore. I got sooo much stuff and everything that I asked for! It was just like Christmas. I got the cutest snowman stocking, 2 spools of ribbon, 3 pages of the coolest punch out tags from Basic Gray, a huge chocolate bar, a big package of juicy fruit gum, a package of moose munch from Harry & David, 2 metallic pens, 1 white pen to write on black paper which i really needed, 12x12 paper holder,embellished stickers galore, alphabet stickers, tape runner, mounting squares and my favorite of all a package of my favorite pens the Zig Signature with a black and 4 pretty colors. Thank you again New England Eeyore and I apologize if I have forgotten to write something down but there was so much I couldn't believe it. This was a pick up to what was starting out as a melancholy day. thanks again.

just wondering if mine made it where it was supposed to yet? it left here on monday so it totally should have. maggie

I sent mine out on Friday, it is going south of here. I would have posted however my internet was not working the whole area was down. I am glad it is working now because I had stuff to do that I could get done.

Becky

Hmmm delivery confirmation says the package I sent out Thursday arrived at my buddy's home at 2:47pm on Saturday. LOL Hope it was received ok!

nicurn said:
just wondering if mine made it where it was supposed to yet? it left here on monday so it totally should have. maggie

I have a feeling it did, as I got a phone call I have a package waiting at home. ;)

bigsis1970 -- Did you get yours mailed yesterday?

Besides her, we are still waiting on 2 more stockings to be sent!!! PLEASE get these in the mail and check in here! Thanks ladies!

I'm one of the ones you were waiting to hear from. I've been sick all week & finally gave my packages (4 or 5) to DH to send Friday. He came home without doing it :rolleyes: and I forgot to ask him about it yesterday - he was gone most of the day.

Now that I think about it though, I'm suspicious that he didn't....I was expecting some sort of "discussion" about how much it cost. LOL

piratesmate -- Sorry you have been sick. :grouphug: Hope you get to feeling better! Just let us know when it gets sent! :)

Potterphreak, I rec'd my package! Thank you so much. My husband didn't get the mail from our box until Sunday and I worked late. I opened it late Sunday and at 8 am this morning, I was having root cannal!
I love all the goodies. I will be using everything in an album I am just starting for my daughter-DLP in October. It was very thoughtful of you to include one of your favorite scrapbook items, the power sort mini box. Thank you very much for the thought you put into my package. Now I'm off to work for the evening with an aching mouth. :bitelip:

Linda

Hi - Just a quickie note to say Yes mine was sent out and should arrrive shortly and also that I got a great stocking from Carmen I will post later this evening or tomorrow about all the goodies inside ( I remember Almond Joy, Sweet tarts, a box of Disney stickers ) Thank you soo Much I did enjoy opening it .. Michelle

so, did mine make it to where it was going yet? maggie

Unfortunately, I was right. DH didn't remember to mail my packages - which most fortunate! :rotfl2: It cost me $35 for those packages & the required return stamps. :earseek: And I know he wouldn't have understood that! He already complains about my "runaway projects" for swaps & stuff. :rotfl:

Anyway, mine is finally headed south of here. Hopefully my secret pal will receive it on Weds! :teeth:

Hey - why doesn't DIS have a Christmas-y smilie?? I guess I have to import one.
25.gif

25.gif

ALL stockings have been sent! :cheer2: Thanks so much for everyone doing a great job! Now, lets hear about all of this great arrivals! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter