***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

i think you did a great job. sounds like lots of things i would like as well. good job. i love the idea of the "nontraditional" stocking. cool.

:banana: I received my stocking from Jill (Stepmom3) and was thrilled! My wonderfully cute Tigger stocking included truffles :love: , Reese's White Chocolate peanute butter cups :banana: , a metal picture frams, metal letter brads, red embossing powder, green buttons, red chains and brad set, red matchbook album, transparent embossing powder, and scrapbook nail brads. I can't wait to use all the items that DD15 hasn't already claimed for herself!!
Thanks so much, Jill!
I really enjoyed this swap!!

How fun!!! :) Don't forget you have less than 1 WEEK finish your stocking and have them in the mail! Please don't be late and dissapoint your stocking buddy! If you haven't posted that you have sent your stocking by Thursday you will be getting a nice reminder PM and/or e-mail.

We have 1/3 of the stockings received so far, so that's a good start! Also, please don't forget to post if you sent or received your stocking, so I don't start freaking out (and I can update the first post). :teeth:

havencruiser said:
:banana: I received my stocking from Jill (Stepmom3) and was thrilled! My wonderfully cute Tigger stocking included truffles :love: , Reese's White Chocolate peanute butter cups :banana: , a metal picture frams, metal letter brads, red embossing powder, green buttons, red chains and brad set, red matchbook album, transparent embossing powder, and scrapbook nail brads. I can't wait to use all the items that DD15 hasn't already claimed for herself!!
Thanks so much, Jill!
I really enjoyed this swap!!

Your welcome, Sharon. I'm glad you liked everything. :flower: I have never used some of those things, so I am thinking about giving them a try. Especially the embossing powders, they are so pretty! And I am sure I really need to start embossing, just so I can buy more stuff! :rotfl2:

I got my pals stocking mailed off today. It may take a few days to where it is going from here.

I hope to get mine in the mail tomorrow or at the latest on Thursday.

Becky

nicurn said:
hey got mine today too! thanks for all the cool stuff piratesgirl007! love it all! :) maggie

I'm glad you liked everything maggie. It was fun shopping for you, your list looked alot like mine, we seem to have the same tastes for scrap stuff! I hope you didn't have that QK die, yet, it is one of my fav Christmas ones.

GUESS WHAT?

I should start by saying it's in the 20 degrees this morning and after I made the trip to school (dropping off), I just wanted to come straight back home to some hot tea! But no, I ventured farther to the post office.

And I'm so glad I did! :cool1:

MY STOCKING ARRIVED! WAHOO! It was all I could do to not open a little bit at every stop light back home.

Wait for me while I go get a cup of hot tea and then I'll be back to tell you all about it.

THANKS HAVEN CRUISER! Happy Holidays to you!

OH MY GOSH! It's even better than I imagined! (This is my first swap!)

OK, the stocking is gorgeous! It's cream colored (oatmeal colored), solid colored, a fleece-type material. HANDMADE! wow! This is great. It has a lace doily sewn at the top -- overlapping the top. A brown button and some natural rope to make a bow and a hook. Very nice! (very creative!) I love it, thanks! It will be my first holiday decoration up this year!

Inside, CANDY! 9 Mini snickers, 1 mini m&m's (it's open now -- I don't know what happened! It just jumped into my hands!) , 3 mini reeces pieces and a take 5 bar!! All the perfect size to stash in my coat pocket :rolleyes1 for while I'm waiting at school!

Also included is a ONE POUND scrap pack of cardstock. (I can ALWAYS use this!)
And also a HUGE mickey mouse head die cut (red) that I can defiinitely use in the book I'm working on now!

And if that isn't enough........yes, there's more......two rolls of 9 feet each, striped ribbon. It's in bold colors (also perfect for the book I'm working on now) and four pack of mini Disney rubber stamps! Adorable!

Is that all you ask? OHHHHH NOOOOOO. There's more.......

A Mickey Mouse head paper punch, a package of EK bright colored Disney adhesive tiles (I've never seen these, they look cool!), a package of EK Mickey head clear adhesive tiles, and two packages of velum sticker tags! Wow! It feels like Christmas already!

Thanks so much!!!! :flower: Some of this is going to be used right after lunch today!!

I'm glad you liked your stuff. It was fun shopping for you! Welcome to swapping...it is a lot of fun! I particularly like the www.papercraftsmag.com swapping site. I have even vetnured into hosting some swaps!
Enjoy your stuff!
Sharon

It is headed to a colder place all the way across the country! I hope the person likes what is in store for them!

Shawna :)

I will have mine in the mail tomorrow :) I can't wait to see what I get this is exciting and its so good to be back on the boards and feeling better! You ladies are just so awesome and patient

Kat

I received mine in the mail yesterday!

I received from JennyL and got LOTS of awesome things (some Id never seen before!) Including mickey winter stickers (as I'm off to DL today- They'll be great!) Disney Jolees Aurora, Ribbbon,Fiber, Mickey head ABC stickers a stamp with the 3 aurora fairies, candy canes (FULL size ones (as I cant seem to find the basic big ones here...)) and lots more :)

THANK YOU!!!

Disneyland_emily said:
I received mine in the mail yesterday!

I received from JennyL and got LOTS of awesome things (some Id never seen before!) Including mickey winter stickers (as I'm off to DL today- They'll be great!) Disney Jolees Aurora, Ribbbon,Fiber, Mickey head ABC stickers a stamp with the 3 aurora fairies, candy canes (FULL size ones (as I cant seem to find the basic big ones here...)) and lots more :)

THANK YOU!!!

Glad you like them and have a great trip!!

Okay ladies, we are progressing quite well! I am so proud of everyone for really getting on the ball with this exchange! This was my first attempt at hosting anything and I was really nervous, but you girls are making it a very smooth process! :goodvibes

Here is where we are at:

18 sent
6 left to be sent

10 arrived
8 in the postal system
6 not yet sent

I will mail mine tomorrow. I went to the post office today and realized I didn't have the address so I couldn't mail it.

Becky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter