***Scrapbooking Stocking Exchange COMPLETED***

Due to events that have taken place in last few days here I maybe a day late in mailing since We currently have 1 safe to drive car and job hours that make life very diffcult and a trip to Mickey's looming at our door. I will post once I mail and I promise it will get mailed ASAP.

I got some stuff for my secret buddy. I have to decide if I want to buy a stocking or make one. Decisions, decisions.

Becky

Soccer Princess said:
LSS is Local Scrapbook Store. At least, that's what I use it as :)

THANKS! I was trying to figure out what chain of scrapbook store it was. I was thinking, "hmmmm. we don't have LSS here.....wonder if they have a website. :rotfl2: "

Oh my! I'm still recovering from Halloweenie!!

I'll be shopping this weekend! My LSS is having an anniversary sale. And I am going to DL next week for Veteran's Day weekend, so I'll be sure to include some surprises from there as well :earsgirl:

I got everything for my swap. I just need to get a stocking this weekend and put it in the mail on monday :cheer2:

Since this is a scrapbooking stocking. Do I put the 12x12 paper in a roll and put it in the stocking (might get damaged) or lay it flat in the box?

I've finished shopping and will probably mail out early next week, just have to pick up a stocking tonight!

mickeyfan2 said:
Since this is a scrapbooking stocking. Do I put the 12x12 paper in a roll and put it in the stocking (might get damaged) or lay it flat in the box?

I think it is fine in the box! Just use your best judgement! I'm so excited to hear everyone is getting on the ball! Way to go ladies!

I went to LSS last night and forgot my list- I guess I will just have to go back! Happy shopping evenyone!
Shawna

BIG SIGH.........................I have all of my stuff! And I forgot the stocking! So after I get the stocking.................

I got a couple of things today. Will be doing more shopping next week. This is so much fun.

got my stocking and all the scrapping goodies today but forgot the darn candy. guess i will get to make another shopping trip. yeah. will be mailing out on tuesday. weeeee ha. i could do this every month. woooohoooo

Sorry about my mail box, there was a glitch and the darn messages wouldn't delete. After some help from the DIS, my email box is empty...

Anyway, got a cute stocking now off to fill it! I hope to be mailing it off by Wednesday or sooner if I find everything I want.

This is so fun, thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter