Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

Along with disAbilities board, TPAS was a board that Mike spent a considerable time on helping posters.
Consequently that is why this thread has been made a sticky for the time being.

If you also want to pay your respect on the In Memoriam board you can post here.

thank you for letting us know, he will be missed! such a helpful person over the years!

Thank you Cheshire Figment. You helped our family. I didn't meet you in person on this earth. Hopefully in the world to come.

Thoughts and prayers to his family. He was a great member of the DIS community.

While I didn't know Mike personally, I always knew you could trust the information in his posts. He will definitely be missed. RIP Mike.

Very sad news indeed! He provided such great information in easy to understand language. We've lost a true treasure.

Rest in peace, Mike -- always generous with his knowledge here on the DIS...his loss will be keenly felt by all who frequented the boards and benefited from his informative, easy writing style.

Prayers for peace and comfort for his family and friends.

I will miss his informative posts, that were always presented in a kind and friendly way.

CF was the go-to person on these forums when fact based information was needed regarding Disney's ever changing ticket policies. The posts were always so helpful. Disney lost a great Cast Member, the DIS lost a great poster, and the family lost a loved one. Though I never met CF, he will be missed. Condolences.

He was a great source of information on this board and very helpful in person. My deepest sympathies to his family and friends.

Oh I am so sad to hear this. His knowledge was so helpful to my family over the years. He will be missed.

Such sad news Dan. Mike was a lot of fun to be around. Used to have breakfast with him, and others, on occasion when I was down there. He was so helpful to posters...really knew his stuff.
RIP Mike.....enjoy being with your JudySue again!!! You'll be missed here.

Oh I am feeling so sad. What a great resource he was, and a genuinely nice person based on the times we corresponded here.

I am so sad to hear this. He helped me countless times. He will be greatly missed. Thoughts and prayers for his family & friends.
CF, A million thanks for all your help & all your kindness.

Such sad news. CF was a wealth of knowledge. He will truly be missed. Prayers for his family and friends.

Sad news indeed. As a long time member of the DIS, I have often relied on his advice here. He was a great asset to the boards and will be greatly missed!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter