Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

So very sorry to learn of Mike's passing. He was always so helpful, both in ticketing issues and in tax issues that always popped up on the Budget Board during tax season. He is missed.

Mike has helped me many times planning trips. I am so sorry to hear this. May he rest in peace.

I'm so sad to hear of Cheshire Figment's passing. I valued his knowledge and turned to him many times for ticketing questions. I never doubted his advice. I hope his family is reading this thread and knows what a valued member of the Dis family he was. RIP Mike! You are missed!

Folks many thanks on behalf of Michelle and myself for the respect and sentiments shown to one of our dear TPAS members.
Mike's passing a month ago has shown us the best in DISers and the wonderful resources that individuals bring to help people plan their WDW vacations.

This thread will continue over on the In Memoriam board.

Thank you once again.

Yes, that's sad. He was always a good resource

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!