Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

I was very saddened to hear of Mike's passing. He was a valued member of the Dis and will be sorely missed. RIP.
My prayers are with him and his family.

He helped me out here with the gnarly ticket issues when I was planning my first trip and still a neophyte to the whole thing.
Thanks man and Godspeed.

Very sad news. You could always count on him for help with ticketing questions. Condolences to his family.

Dan thank you for posting.

I'm so sorry to hear this - he was such a great help to so many people on the board. He will be missed by many - I'm happy that I have been around long enough to enjoy his posts and benefit from his wisdom.

Such sad news. Sincerest condolences to Mike's family, friends, and DISboards pals. He will truly be missed.

OH dear. This is so sad to learn. I noticed he stopped posting frequently last spring and have been worried/wondering. He was so incredibly helpful and informative, and seemed like a genuinely nice person. He will be missed by so many.

Such sad news indeed. He was such a valued and active member of this community for so long.He had already been missed. My condolences to his friends and family.

I am SO terribly saddened to hear of his passing. His knowledge and advice afforded me MANY more opportunities to visit WDW over the past years than I would have been able to without him. He was greatly appreciated here on the DIS. He was a wonderful man to dedicate so much time to helping all of us. The DISboards will not be the same without him. I happen to be at WDW today & tomorrow - I can honestly say that Mike will be front & center in my thoughts.

Thank you for giving so much - you will be missed - you will never be forgotten

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mike and his family.

Thanks Dan for letting us know.

I will miss his wisdom and kindness in helping others here on the Disboards. I'm sure Mike was a wonderful guy to be around! May his family and friends be surrounded by love and comfort during this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter