Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

OH that is so very sad. I have private messaged him many times over the years with a ticket question. He always replied and explained things so well. I will surely miss him. Thoughts and prayers are with his family. MIKE WE WILL MISS YOU!!!

Is there a favorite charity of Mike's where we could send a contribution in his honor?

Very sad to hear. He was always so helpful with all of our ticket questions. RIP Mike.

I never met him but I spoke with him several times especially about ticketing. He always had an answer and I felt like he was person that anyone of us can turn to for answer here. He will be missed Rest In Peace Mike.

Mike represented everything that was good and pure about this Board...non-judgmental information that was always reliable. He will be missed.

I only just found out as I've been away for a bit...I'm devastated. I've met him before - he and I did a tour of Food&Wine when I was down for a conference, and we went over to TL to see him once but he had been ill and had been off the boards for quite a while after that. I saw him post from time to time more recently though.

Very sorry to hear this. As another poster said he represented everything that was good about this board. Keeping his family in my thoughts. RIP Mike.

I'm so sorry to hear this. He was always so helpful on the boards and will be greatly missed.

Is there a favorite charity of Mike's where we could send a contribution in his honor?

I haven't been able to find an official obituary, but I'm planning on donating to GKTW if there isn't an official charity noted.

Last edited:
He was always THE authority on here for any ticketing question. Once he posted, that was it, discussion over, we now have the facts, lol. I'm not sure if anybody can ever replace that. :guilty: I learned a lot from him about how the ticketing works, and am able to explain some of it to others when they have questions, so his wisdom lives on through those of us who read his posts.:thanks:

So sorry to hear about his passing. Thoughts and prayers to his family. He will be missed here on the DIS. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!