Sad news to pass on regarding Cheshire Figment *Obituary added in OP*

So sad to read this. He was such a great help to so many of us here.

Thanks for letting us know :sad1:

Very sad news indeed. Cheshire Figments posts were always so accurate and informative. His help got many us through the maze of ticket options and he'll be very much missed. RIP

Its so sad to lose a member - I never met him but he was such a presence on the board. He will be missed.

My prayers are with his family and friends. I know he was much loved by many here and he will be missed.

Someone so helpful will surely be missed. My prayers are with his family.

I remember meeting Mike and Judy Sue in the early years of pin trading and the first DISCon. I got a kick out of the stuffed Cheshire Cat and Figment characters he kept in the basket of his ECV.

In later years, I would refer to his ticket sticky often and always thought how nice it was to be able to put a face to his name since I had met him.

He has been on my mind recently when I went looking for the ticket sticky, couldn't find it, and was told he hasn't been keeping it up. It brought me sadness to learn he has passed on.

You realize the impact someone has had on your life, even in a small way, after they are gone.

Missing you Mike. Thank you for all you were and all you've done sharing with others. God has surely blessed you.

Sorry to hear of Mike's passing. It's crazy to think about the number of people he helped through the DIS. All the people helped directly with the threads he posted on and all the people who were helped by reading them, without ever posting themselves. There are a few members on here that are referenced by others - you know, the... "I'm not sure, but Cheshire Figment will be along shortly to help you out" type of comments. Because of your kind words and willingness to help, you are admired by many.
My sympathies to Cheshire's family and friends. I'm sure he will be dearly missed.

I read about Mike's passing a few days ago. It is really nice to come back to the boards today and see the memorial banner for him.

Thank you for cross-posting this. I would have missed it entirely.
Cheshire Figment was one of the first posters who stuck out to me when I joined 8 years ago. I'd often wondered where he was keeping himself of late.

How very sad, he will be missed. I think I met Mike and Judy in the very early days of the Internet at R.A.D.P. meets.

Thanks for everything, Mike.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!