Rumors that Disney is in negotiations to sell Star Wars back to George Lucas!

I’m sure we’ll get around to it, but it’s one of those meh shows to us. As in, if it was pulled right now and we didn’t get to the last episode, I don't think I’d give it a second thought.
Everyone's tastes are different, even among the Marvel FanBase.
I've been a Marvel Fan since the 1950's, and the minute I saw IRON MAN #1, it rekindled my fanboy status.
But we will all probably disagree on which movies/characters were positive & negative.
Personally - Loved ALL of the Marvel MCU movies, with the exception of GOTG-2, and the last THOR Romp(gotten too cheeky for my taste)
As for the D+ series -
I liked Hawkeye, WandaVision, and Secret Invasion.
I also enjoyed Ms.Marvel, but put it in the "cutesy" category.
I thought LOKI, on the other hand, was CRAP.

I am also a StarWars Fanboy who thought StarWars Ep#IV, A New Hope, was groundbreaking.
I remember the anticipation between Eps V & VI, and they both delivered.
I personally think The Empire Strikes Back was the absolute BEST!
I don't know any SW fans that really liked Eps, 1-3, Their only value was to build the back stories, and I did like the end scenes of Ep 3 , just to see "Vader Rise" and "Noooooooooo"
As to the "one-offs", I thought Rogue One was excellent, but Han Solo was a DuD!
I was reluctant to see VII, VIII, and IX, but thought Disney did a really good job.
(Far better than the first 3).
As to the D+ StarWars - "meh".
I enjoyed a lot of Mandalorian, but not all.
& Andor put me to sleep..... (Really disappointed here, because I thought Rogue One was very good)

YMMV

Only big regret in all of this, was not buying Marvel Stock when it was selling for pennies!! :P

surprise-welcome.gif

Coming out a day early and new episodes will not drop in the middle of the night.

Coming out a day early and new episodes will not drop in the middle of the night.
Thanks for the info, mdmost. I only know this character from seeing her briefly in The Mandalorian and The Book of Boba Fett, but I definitely plan on giving her standalone series a try.

For the US. It's now 2:00am for me. We normally get things at 8:00am in the UK, which I guess is 12:00am PT. I'm honestly baffled by such a skewed schedule change for this show :/

Thanks for posting. I was already planning to get up crazy early to watch before work, but so excited can watch Tuesday night! I’m trying so hard to avoid spoilers. I can’t wait. So excited for this series.

Slightly off topic but figured it would interest people here: It’s been announced that Disney are releasing the first 2 seasons of The Mandalorian, Wandavision and Loki on Blu Ray and 4K Steelbooks later this year.

Got to finish the first two episodes yesterday, good stuff!

Now I want to go back and watch Rebels (only watched it once and it was a mushed-up binge-watch early in the pandemic). I've forgotten a lot of things.

The first 2 episodes of Ahsoka take place before the epilogue of Rebels (S4, EP16). This is why the endings are the exact same scene.

So where is this timeline overall? I'm liking it as well.

So where is this timeline overall? I'm liking it as well.

This actually takes place around the same time as Mandalorian & Boba Fett, probably after Mando 3 actually. It's about 7 years after Return of the Jedi, give or take.

Last edited:
One of my fears with this series is the required watch of Rebels to fully understand what is going on in the series. I just think the animation Star Wars fans and the live action fans don’t always overlap.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter