RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

Sitting outside my RV at Fort Wilderness, enjoying the first morning cup of coffee and watching the wildlife. Ahhhh... :cloud9:

I would be in the lobby of the Boardwalk Villas/Inn. It's so pretty and the big band music would be playing in the background. I love, love, love it and it feels so Disney for me.

Great question!! I would either be browsing through the shops on Main Street of MK, or sitting down to a delicious lunch at Tangierine Cafe!

Walking down Main Street past the balloons and heading towards The Plaza for lunch and admiring the castle as my family walked.

I love these threads. :lovestruc

Ideally, stepping on to the Magical Express with a full week ahead of me. But if I had to choose one place, it would have to be Pirates! :thumbsup2

I would be in POC looking for Jack Sparrow!

I was in WDW exactly one year ago. Oh how I wish I were there now!

Sitting in Philharmagic watching the amazed looks on my kids faces - or - Splash Mtn listening to them scream in delight!

But really anywhere in Disney is a wonderful place to be!!:lovestruc

It's lunchtime, so I'd be enjoying a pulled pork sandwich from Flame Tree Barbecue. I would choose a seat with an Everest view, and I'd be trying to avoid the ducks and birds that want my food!

Above Tomorrowland,riding around on the TTA.

Or possibly finding my Laughing Place.

I would be walking to the Haunted Mansion eating a Dole Whip! Only 50 more days. :)

Today is feeling like a MK day.... and looking at the time... I feel like I should be on the Tea Cups...

And knowing me... I would have had lunch not less than 30 minutes ago, more than likely at Cosmic Rays. Some how I always end up on the Tea Cups after eatting

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter