RIGHT NOW, if you could be anywhere in Disney World, where would you be?

I wish I was on the old Horizons attraction. I miss that ride. :sad1: The smell of the orange fields...sniff...aaaahh!

Going under the arch way into Town Square - that moment that takes your breath away when you realise you're finally there and you're overwhelmed by the sounds and smells and colours and just being there again!!

Since it's almost lunch time we would probably be heading either to Columbia Harbor House or Pecos Bill for some yummy grub while waiting to return to Splash with our Fast Passes...ah only a couple of more weeks and this will be reality...can't wait :woohoo:

I would be walking down Main Street heading towards Haunted Mansion.

Kelly

Riding test track...just a couple more days and I'm riding over there to ride it..and RnR and Splash Mountain and Space Mountain..........

I am cheating, since we are making first Christmas trip, I think we would be walking down Main Street soaking in our first trip ever.

On a normal trip, I would love to be on the People Mover. Nice overcast day, fast pass in pocket for any number of rides, with a nice breeze. (Now I must admit we have not been yet with the new narration)

I wish that I could go back in time to see my kids expressions on their first trip again. But, right now? Soarin'...

Cruising Animal Kingdom. Ready to sit for a while & watch the tigers, eat at Tusker House, drink a Safari Amber, and finish the day with Festival of the Lion King.

... taking my first step onto Main Street and seeing the castle for the "first" time - takes my breath away every time!!!!!!! (can't wait 'til Sept.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter