Rest In Peace ~Sparkly~ Zoe - Beverly Lynn

Very nice of you John {{hugs}}

Such a sad day today, rest in Peace sweet Beverly. :(

I also had no idea....................I have noticed Sparkly~Zoe on the boards, but can't say I've noticed BL.

It does not matter anyway...................It is so sad to hear of one passing whether or not you knew them.

Prayers for her family.......they must so heartbroken.:(

Beverly was such a funny, witty lady and would have me in tears laughing sometimes with her posts. My heart is breaking for all her friends and family and my sympathy goes out to all of them. Rest in Peace Beverly. I know you will be a wonderful angel to Aryn.

Another shocking and saddening loss. :( My prayers are with her family and friends. Beverly will be missed. Whoever knows (Leota?), please keep us posted on what happens with Aryn?

I'm so glad that someone representing the DIS community was able to be there for her today. Thanks Towncrier.

I also met Beverly as part of the CCSS contingent of 2001. People didn't just up and fly off to meet people at WDW then, in a group anyway, it was kind of an unusual thing to do. I give her a lot of credit for the success of it, for being a ruthlessly efficient-yet-zany spiritual leader of the group. She kept us busy and laughing and mostly all accounted for at all times. She was hilarious. As a roommate, thoughtful and generous.

I've never seen two people bond so fast as she and Leota did though. Like long-lost sisters. And it stayed that way. Friendships endured. Not mine and BL's, unfortunately, which I've been kicking myself most of the day about and sounds a lot like what TVT posted earlier...but the utter wrongness of this news today was still like a ton of bricks. I cannot imagine the pain of those who loved her most. Some of them are right here with us.

Love ya BL.

I'm so sorry to hear this tragic news. My condolences to family and friends affected by the loss - and there are so many who will miss BL. She, her family (especially Aryn) and friends will be in my prayers. :(

I just can't believe it. I loved that picture of Aryn in her princess dress jumping on that bed. It always made me smile. I will say a prayer for Aryn (let's hope she can stay with her grandparents) and her family.... but also for you Leota- to lose a dear friend like that.... I can't imagine.:( I think I'll give everyone I see today a hug... boy you just NEVER know do you?

Thank you, Towncrier, for your post. It was helpful.

I am shocked and sad more than I can find words to describe.

Oh, Beverly! I will miss you so much. I hope and pray you are in a better place now.

I'm fighting back tears as I write this. I haven't posted here in awhile. Mostly I just read. This is one event I never dreamed of reading about. Beverly Lynn exchanged the funniest PMs with me. She had such a great sense of humor and a zest for life. She was a wonderful mommy to Aryn. Bless you, Beverly Lynn. I will not forget you.:(

So sorry to hear this. I always enjoyed Beverly Lynn's post. We had very similar tastes in music. And her little girl's picture was priceless. I hope someday her grandparents or someone will take Aryn on another trip to WDW.
I'm glad there will be someone at the funeral from the dis. Give the little girl a hug from all of us.

Might I ask for prayers for Leota as she will be at calling hours today and at the memorial service tomorrow. I know that it's going to be a rough time for her. And of course continue prayers for Aryn, for Beverly Lynn's parents, and for her family as they grieve the loss of one so young.

Rest assured that all of your words here will be of comfort to BL's loved ones. This afternoon I will start collecting the addresses of all the threads posted here and elsewhere and email them to Josie so that she can see for herself just how much of an effect BL had on her extended group of friends.

I am so sorry to hear about this loss. This is tragic

I only wish I had gotten to know her better.

Thank you, John for all you're doing for us and for Beverly's family.

Sending extra {{{{HUGS}}} to Leota today.

Eileen- Know as you go through today and tomorrow and the many difficult days that will follow - you are in my thoughts and prayers! Many, many hugs being sent your way!

Bevely Lynn, may you rest in peace, knowing how you touched so many lives for the better.

Aryn, you are in my prayers. I too, loved looking at your cute little picture each time your Mom posted here on the DIS.

Leota, I will remember you also in prayers. I know she was a very good friend and will be missed by you and her family greatly.

(((((HUGS))))) to all of you. My heart is aching for little Aryn!!

My sympathy and prayers go out to everyone touched by this tragic loss.:(

Such sad news. :( I'm so sorry for her family and friends, especially Aryn. Special thoughts and Prayers for them.

Poohstyx

I just wanted to let you know that prayers are said for all...
this is just too sad....I hope her daughter will be taken care of :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter