Rest In Peace ~Sparkly~ Zoe - Beverly Lynn

I was shocked when I had heard about Beverly Lynn earlier, and yet again saddened by the hurt and passing of another DIS'er, a family member.

I had the pleasure of meeting Beverly several times at WDW, and as I sit here now at home, am looking at a Sam McCool's New Pittsburghese booket she gave me, so I would be able to 'understand her', LOL. She was a fun lady. I had just 'talked' to Beverly here in PM's, just a few days ago, trying to find a common time we could both again meet up while we both were at the World next month. Now we won't. :(

Eileen, good talking to you this morning too. I know well how close both you and Ranatra were to Beverly. My very best for you.

I will post a few pictures later on that will remember Beverly as we all do, fun-loving and smiling.

Dan

I'm so sorry Leota. Words fail right now.

I'll add something else here before tomorrow morning.

I knew ~Sparkly Zoe~ from WISH. She was a supportive and caring WISHer and will be sorely missed.

How heartbreaking for her family and that precious Aryn.

My prayers for that child, I hope she is allowed to remain in the safe haven of her grandparents home.

Eileen, {{{HUGS}}}. What a huge loss to lose a dear friend.

Katholyn

I just can't stop crying- now reading Dan's post just brought back another flood of wonderful memories of Beverly and how she truly was fun loving and smiling ( a group breakfast at Chef Mickeys comes to mind)- also a group of us making a mad dash through the parade crowds, in and out of stores etc- to see if we could get to the haunted Mansion before closing!

Leota- many hugs to you, I know how great you two were together, and how much she loved you! I will be keeping you, Beverly Lynn, Arynn and her whole family in my thoughts and prayers!

What a tragedy, to lose someone so young and vibrant! My thoughts and prayers go out to Beverly Lynn's family and her close friends here on the DIS!

Originally posted by Dan Murphy
I will post a few pictures later on that will remember Beverly as we all do, fun-loving and smiling.

Looking forward to your pictoral tribute Dan. I know you'll do a wonderful job.

I wish somebody could tell me this is a bad dream, but it isn't . Leota, I sent you a PM. I know the world has lost a wonderful human being. :( :(

OMG, I'm in tears. :(

BL and I had gotten to know each other on another board, and she supported me through a rough patch I had last year. Though our correspondence had slowed of late, I still considered her a good friend. This is just devastating.

This is just awful.

Eileen you and Aryn will be in my prayers, and Aryns family!

Although we never met in person, she offered so much information & support to me personally when I had questions about flying on a puddle-jumper! We PMed back & forth 3 years ago when I (a white-knuckle flyer!) had to face flying on a small plane. You meet people on the DIS who go out of their way to offer their expertiese and consequently offer their support - Beverly Lynn was one of those people. I am so saddened to hear of her passing. Her little girl is so precious - & I am relieved to hear that BL's parents will be able to care for her.

Hang in there Eileen - we're here for you.

So sad.:(

Leota my prayers are with you as you deal with the loss of your very dear friend.:(

I didn't know her very well, but my prayers are with her and her family and all of her dis friends.:(

I'm so sorry to read the sad and tragic news of the sudden passing of someone who was a friend to so many, and a close and dearly beloved sister of the heart to some of you. My heart goes out to her family and to her dear friends. I will be praying for Aryn and for healing smiles and love from above to comfort all of you as you mourn the loss of your friend. :( :(

Eileen, Beth and Sandi -- {{{Special Hugs}}} to three beautiful woman who have lost a dear friend and a sister of the heart/soul. I wish there were a way to make the days ahead brighter for you all. Know that I will be thinking about all of you, holding you dear in my heart. {{{{Hugs}}}} I'm sorry. :( :( :(

Typing through tears. I just got back from WDW to read about BL.

She was truly a wonderful and unique person. I can picture the WL lodge late at night, meeting the cleaning staff. All these memories from that trip come rushing back. I wil not walk through WDW again and not think about dashing to HM and trying to figure a way to cut through the parade, or corn on the steps of City Hall.

Hugs and prayers to her family.

Leota, I cannot imagine your grief, just know we are all here for you.

Love ya!

How fragile life is.

Ah crap, Tiggersmom. I just got done crying and you had to go and mention the corn and there I go again.

Leota - a big {{{{{{{{{{{HUG}}}}}}}}}} to you. You're in my thoughts.

Shock and saddness don't even begin to cover it. My thoughts and prayers are with all of Beverly's family, friends and especially her beautiful daughter, Aryn.

I never knew Beverly Lynn personally, but I really enjoyed her posts. One day someone posted a "Missing DISers" thread and in my reply I mentioned how much I missed Beverly Lynn's post and how I wondered where she was. It was a nice suprise to hear from ~Sparkly Zoe~ and know that Beverly was still posting, just under another name. She will be greatly missed by many. Rest in Peace, Beverly.

{{HUGS}} to all of her friends her on the DIS.

I'm in total shock....just can't believe this news. :(

I'm soo very sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter