• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rest In Peace ~Sparkly~ Zoe - Beverly Lynn

How very very sad.:(

I will remember Beverly Lynn always taking the time to help DISers with their transportation questions, her photo eating corn on the steps of Town Hall, that adorable photo of her little girl in her Disney costume, and all of her funny family stories.

I'm sorry to hear this sad news :( Prayers for the family and hugs and prayers for Leota and Sandi (((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

I'm so very sorry Leota. I so much enjoyed Beverly Lynn's posts. This is such sad news. :(

I"m so shocked and saddened to hear this news.:( I'll always remember the pictures of Aryn she had in her signature. BL always could bring a smile to my face with her posts. She will be missed.:(

Oh my goodness, I only check in once and awhile these days, and today I gasped when I saw this. I'm so sorry for all of Beverly Lynn's friends and family. What a tragic loss. :( :(

My thoughts and prayers are with all of Beverly Lynn's family and friends........ may they find peace........

I am also so very stuned by this news. BL was such a great help on the transportation board and I had the pleasure of speaking with her through emails on several occasions.

My prayers go to her family and her beautiful daughter.

Please know I will add her name to our book of Remembrance at church today so that she will be remembered at every Mass said in the month of November.

Peace, Colleen

I'm so shocked and saddened. {{{Hugs}}} and prayers for all her friends on the DIS and for her family.

Her friends and family are in my prayers and I will remember her at the special service that my church is having tomorrow for those who have passed on this year.

I never got the pleasure of meeting Beverly Lynn in person but I knew her well here on the DIS. She was such a big help in trip planning!!

{{{{{HUGS}}}} to you, Leota. I lost a friend a few years ago. I know the pain. :(

My deepest condolences to Beverly Lynn's family and to her daughter, Aryn.

Kitty

Please let her family know that my thoughts and prayers are with. BL was a wonderful person!

OMG!

Rest in peace Beverly.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} to the family.

:(

I too sought advice from her when we flew out of the Pittsburgh airport a few years back. I loved those pictures of her daughter. Prayers to her family......

Prayers for comfort and strength, Leota. I didn't know until this thread that Beverly Lynn was ~Sparkley Zoe~. I remember reading many posts over the years. May she rest in peace and may her family know the love of DIS as they travel through this difficult time.

My thoughts and prayers are with Beverly Lynn's family and especially to her DD Aryn.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter