Rest In Peace ~Sparkly~ Zoe - Beverly Lynn

I am still in semi-shock over this and still expecting BL to email me and this be some kind of corny joke. She was the funniest person. She could keep you in stitches.

Leota you know how much I love you and you know that you are in my heart as you go through today and tomorrow. I love you!!

John thank you just doesn't seem good enough! I think it meant the world to a lot of us to have you there. And thank you also for posting Josie's email address. I hope to never lose touch with Aryn and BL's family if possible.

Here is a BL funny....one of her biggest pet peeves was people getting lose, loose and loss mixed up and now everytime I type one I have to sit and think did I get that right. Because if I was emailing with BL and got it wrong she would yell at me...LOL!

I love you my sister!

I'm so terribly sad to hear this after being away all weekend.

My prayers go out to Beverly's family and her precious DD.

:( :(

OMG how sad. BL was always so helpful on the transportation board and I remember reading so many of her posts and would think if someone had a question and it wasn't answered, or answered well I would think "Well, BL will be along soon, she'll know, and help them", and she always did.;) God has a special place for people like her and she now has a new mission. I feel so badly for her family and her little girl. This has to be so unbearably hard.

I just returned from WDW tonight at 11pm to come to the boards to read this shocking news.....BL was my friend.....and I will miss her greatly....I have gotten to know her quite well and we have become close over the last four years.....I spent some time with her right before we left for vacation and I just spoke to her earlier last week from the park......I am deeply shocked and saddened by this news.....my prayers are with Josie, Aryn and the other members of Bev's family. she was a strong woman, had gone thru many ups and downs in her very short life....but always finding something positive even out of the bad days.......we laughed , we cried together ... she accepted people for what they were, and as most true friends she always spoke the truth .....and told you like it was....and I am proud to say she was my friend.......I will miss her greatly......Peace be with you BL....you were a great friend and a wonderful mother ......Aryn was so lucky to have a mom like you........

I just now read the news myself. I am in shock to hear this. My thoughs go out to young Aryn and Beverly's family. :(

OMG...I'm so sorry. :( Wonderful people are taken from us so suddenly and young sometimes that it just makes you wonder. Her family will of course, be in my thoughts and prayers.

:( :( :( Thoughts and prayers to Aryn and the rest of Beverly Lynn's family!

:( :( :( I am so sad to hear this news. My thoughts and prayers are with Bev's daughter and family. Bev was always kind to me and I will remember her for that.

Jen

I am so sorry to read of her passing.
BL was truly a good person, whom I never will forget. BL will truly be missed.
Thoughts and hugs to her family.

OMG, I come back to catch up on things around here and read this. It's shocking. I was recently thinking about what ever happened to Beverly Lynn, not knowing she was posting under another name.

So sorry to hear this news and I wish Aryn strength to get through this difficult time.

I've only met Beverly Lynn once, and I've only met Leota (Eileen) once also. They were together, of course. :) It was at Epcot near Ice Station Cool a couple of years ago. They noticed my lime green ribbon and came and introduced themselves. We didn't talk long, but I had read numerous posts by them both, and "knew" who they were. More recently, I've been reading posts by ~Sparkly~ Zoe on the WISH boards and didn't know this was Beverly Lynn.

I'm so sorry for you losing your good friend, Eileen. And of course, my thoughts and prayers go out to you, Aryn, BL's family and all who knew and loved her. :(

Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!