Rest In Peace ~Sparkly~ Zoe - Beverly Lynn

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
Most of us now know that our DIS sister Beverly Lynn has suddenly passed away.

Most of you may not know that she also posted here on the DIS as ~Sparkly~ Zoe.

Rest In Peace Beverly. You are amongst the angels now. :(

OMG!!! I didn't know, what a shock. My heart goes out to little Aryn.:(

I loved Beverly like a sister and am still in total and complete shock. I wish I could give that baby girl a big hug. I'm just almost speechless right now.

I haven't been here for a while and I am shocked to hear this sad news.My thouhts are with Aryn and the rest of Bevs family.

Hi Guys -
I talked to BL's Mom this morning. The doctor's are not relating her death to the GBs. They said that she had been taking pain killers for a problem with her ankle & that they & the tylenol she had taken for a headache, didn't clear thru her liver properly. Her liver shut down suddenly on Tues afternoon & they were never able to fully revive her. She died of a heart attack on Weds. afternoon.

Her parents have Aryn & plan to fight to keep her. Luckily, there is alot in the court record which will help them. Aryn doesn't really know yet. She knows that Mommy was very sick & had to go to the hospital & might not come home. PapPap (Grandpa) was going to talk to her this morning......

I will be going down to her house tommorrow morning & staying thru for the viewing hours & funeral. If anyone wants to send on any wishes, thoughts, prayers etc.... please post them here & I will print them out to bring with me. I plan to leave here by 9:00 am Sun. morning......

Please Pray for Her Family & most esp. for Aryn. BL was Aryn's whole World & she will be lost without her.....

Also, please say a Prayer for me, if you could. BL was my closest friend. She was my strength when I needed it & without her, life will seem very empty to me. I miss her more than I can say & right now it feels wrong to be alive - It feels wrong that the sun is risen & that people are going on with their lives & that everything looks normal...... Because it isn't normal & it isn't right......

I just posted this information on the other thread, both the fact that BL is Sparkly Zoe, and that you would be attending her funeral, Leota. I'm sorry, I didn't see this thread first.

You of course are in my prayers, Eileen. I know how close you were to BL, you were the first person I thought of when I heard the news. I love you, sister friend, and will certainly keep you close to my heart during the next few days. Please give my condolences to BL's family.

I will be sending my thoughts and prayers for both Aryn, BL's parents and family and of course you.
tigercat

I'm so sorry,
and offer prayers and condolences to all who are touched by this sad and sudden loss.

I am so sorry to hear about Beverly Lynn's passing.. I loved looking at her little girl's picture in her signature... she was so very proud of her daughter.... I only met her once in our favorite place, WDW, and I will remember her fondly..

Eileen, hugs to you too..I know how sad you must feel at losing your closest friend....Stay strong as you attend the visiting hours, another difficult task when you are close to the one who has passed away... :(

Originally posted by Blondie
Rest In Peace Beverly. You are amongst the angels now.

239.gif
littleangel.gif

This is so sad.:( :( :(
I'm so sorry to hear this and will keep all of you in my prayers.

My thoughts are with you Leota - I know you must be suffering, as I'm sure all of Sparkley Zoe's friends are. We had PMed a bit about some issues with her estranged husband. I sure hope Aryn will be able to stay with grandparents. My deepest condolences go out to all. What a horrible loss.

My condolences to Beverly Lynn's family and to you as well, Eileen. :(

I can't believe this. I don't even know what to say. Leota you and Bl's family are in my prayers.

Eileen, I can't even imagine the loss you are feeling right now. (((Hugs))) I know you and Beverly were very close, and you were each other's rock.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter