Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

hagen said:
Well, just to prove that I am more real than yavn:

hagenart2.jpg

hagen

Never thought you were really green! :rotfl:

Tinkerbelle739 said:
I dont believe you actually exist hagen! But I know Yavn does!! :rotfl2:

Thanks, PixieBella... I feel better knowing I am a figment of CL_Bezoar's imagination.

hagen

dis2005_13.jpg

That's me (DISKaycee) on the left with Jellyrolls at - you guessed it - Jellyrolls with Pete, one of the JR piano players.

OK, here is one from the wedding this past weekend. It took me away from VMK, but it was a lot of fun, and I got to wear a purple dress. I also got to see pengin in a tux. :rotfl:

f2b3152f.jpg

This picture is from our recent trip (July 2005) to Disney. I know we're in the Magic Kingdom here (with my Pal Mickey) but I am not exactly sure where. I had lots of fun with my DH Paul and my sister-in-law Sue, who took this picture.

disney42.jpg
[/IMG]

-DocHT

::MickeyMo

Looks like a monorail station, maybe the TTC, in the background?

tolkien7 said:
This picture is from our recent trip (July 2005) to Disney. I know we're in the Magic Kingdom here (with my Pal Mickey) but I am not exactly sure where. I had lots of fun with my DH Paul and my sister-in-law Sue, who took this picture.
-DocHT

::MickeyMo

I think I found someone to take IrishHockey on!

(stolen shamelessly from the DIS Disney Picture of the Day thread)

JeanJoe said:
Looks like a monorail station, maybe the TTC, in the background?

Tomorrowland. Thats the noodle place in the background, with the building housing Buzz Lightyear and the Timekeeper in behind that (at least I think it is). Also houses one of my favorite rides, the WEDway (never liked calling it TTA).

Doh, oops! I better go visit WDW a bunch more soon and get my locations straight...

Mcbain said:
Tomorrowland. Thats the noodle place in the background, with the building housing Buzz Lightyear and the Timekeeper in behind that (at least I think it is). Also houses one of my favorite rides, the WEDway (never liked calling it TTA).

JeanJoe said:
I think I found someone to take IrishHockey on!

(stolen shamelessly from the DIS Disney Picture of the Day thread)

Oh.. I see how it is... you and hagen are too scared to put on skates yourself... so u are going to make the dog do it eh?... maybe a few more pictures will show you that the dog is going up against some tough compedition...

Evidence A

There's me (22)... after scoring a goal in a tournament.... notice the snow on the side of my pants and socks.... "go big or go home" ;)

celebrating.jpg

Evidence B

Here is me again (2).... rolling up the banner after we took gold in a tournament in Canada... only captains.. get to roll up the banner ;)

8450.jpg

Evidence C

ok... I have to throw this pick in here... cause i am just too darn cute...

111_1122.jpg

Bubble Gum Girl said:
Muahaha!!! Ok Ok I am way younger than yall!!

Ok first of all please stop saying everyone is old. And second I am way younger than you :goodvibes

Bubble Gum Girl said:
Really well do they play VMK?? I mean I am way younger than yall!! I can't even go to jail yet... Not that I want to... I am a good girl I swear!!

Please stop saying you are so young and saying everyone else is so old
Why does it matter :confused3
vmk game is for ages 8-12 and you are older than 12 so you are not in the age group to play vmk. :teeth: Disney is for people of all ages, color, and shape. (and anything else I forgot) And vmk is disney... so vmk is made for everyone no matter what your age is.

P.S. I AM NOT OLD!:mad:

great photos everyone! Keep them coming! I promise to find a better picture of me so you dont have to go to that annoying link and see only my head!

Since this is the picture thread, I thought I'd post one (or two!) that aren't in my sig. First is DH and I in March ( We took our engagement pictures by Grizzly River Rapids in California Adventure. How fun is that? :) ) and then in May at our wedding. :)
10JerSar09.jpg

wedboth03smler.jpg

You can find pictures of me here

There is a picture of me about half way down the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter