Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

blizzard said:
I am not saying.... that just because I tuck my jersey... my team mates give me respect... heck... I wish it was that easy! It's more so... in my opinion... the other teams view on you... that fashion "statements" seem to make an impression. As stupid as it sounds... but coming from a player and coach... I am a believer in this. Kinda like judging a book by it's cover... sometimes you win.. sometimes u lose... but u can not help but to judge.

OFF SUBJECT AGAIN
This maybe true in woman's hockey, but in male hockey that is totally false! From a male perspective, Your not out there playing an aggressive and physical sport to make a fashion statement. The black tape definitely makes a difference when playing a fast paced game (1) The black tape years ago was much more stickier than white tape allowing the puck to hang to your blade better. Although, It did collect alot more snow from the ice too. The black tape worked more like stick-um sometimes that professional football players use on their gloves to catch a ball. The black tape being sticky allowed your stick to really hug the puck better (2) When playing division I hockey or semi-pro hockey this camoflauge can make a big difference if the defensive player loses their concentration for a split second or goalie loses concentration for split second. That split second could give you the opportunity to blow by the player or blast that puck past the goalie. Since this thread is more on pictures this will be my last post regarding ice hockey. If anybody has been offended bringing out the gender subject...The fact is that male hockey is much faster paced than female hockey.

Ok, here's me and my new toy

P8030495.jpg

And my DS, BlueSpaceboy learning the ropes at Space Camp

0be793e3.jpg

Someone start a hockey thread quick!! I think this one might get ugly...I would hate to derail the picture thread. :rolleyes1

Churro said:
Someone start a hockey thread quick!! I think this one might get ugly...I would hate to derail the picture thread. :rolleyes1

So where is your picture Churro? I do not see one? :confused3

Churro said:
Pic of me? I will "look" for one. Ya that's it. lol

Hey now! You need to post one! I think I remember you asking about a thread like this? :rolleyes1

:rotfl2:

uh oh... * jumps back into bench *

I'll let hagen take them on...

:rotfl2: too cute joe... too cute :rotfl2:

Irishhockey said:

They look a bit too tough for me... Always had a problem facing off two adorable kids with hockey sticks in their hands. I'll take the bench with Irishhockey on this one, and maybe Canadian will be able to withstand their onslaught. Maybe. They look tough.

Speaking of tough, Be, I told Irishhockey what you said about her looking like a sissy in those pictures and that you could easily whup her in anything, including full contact rugby. Remember how you were saying "she's not so tough, man; I'll bet she'd fold like a napkin if I showed up?" Well, it's a go. Your death cage match is this Saturday. I advise you to not wear the cape and mask this time.

And just where is CL_Bezoar's picture? Before the beating, I mean?

Pat

Well, I would post mine but I do not have the permission yet from the administrator. I guess I am too new :rolleyes1

RainierEars

Irishhockey said:

I don't blame you. Little kids can really hurt!! lol. I would take the bench also. I made the mistake of sword fighting with my little one once. He had a wooded sword and me a plastic. Let's just say I couldn't use my right hand for awhile after he got a hit in. lol.

BTW, Joe, that picture is too cute!!

hagen said:
And just where is CL_Bezoar's picture? Before the beating, I mean?

Sorry, no pictures of me from before the Death Match. But, as I write this from my hospital room, I've asked one of the nice critical care trauma nurses to take a picture of me:

bodycast.jpg

Just kidding. My plan is to hop a plane tomorrow and get out of town.

(Really. I am leaving town tomorrow. It was supposed to be for a conference, but now it will serve the double purpose of self-preservation. Will miss you all if I don't get internet access.)

And now that the thread has been totally hijacked...

Churro said:
Pic of me? I will "look" for one. Ya that's it. lol

yea i think i have to look for one also. but than again no one really is asking me for it so maybe i do not have to :confused3

SorcMickey said:
yea i think i have to look for one also. but than again no one really is asking me for it so maybe i do not have to :confused3

I'm asking ya, SorcMickey! Show me the man behind your toon boy! :)

threeboysmom said:
I'm asking ya, SorcMickey! Show me the man behind your toon boy! :)

do i really have to?? Just one person asking it not enough for me to post a pic on here. so come on ladies try harder

SorcMickey said:
do i really have to?? Just one person asking it not enough for me to post a pic on here. so come on ladies try harder

Make that TWO "persons" asking .. no, pleading :worship:

Good enough for you, yet, SorcMickey? :rotfl2:

JeanJoe said:
Sorry, no pictures of me from before the Death Match. But, as I write this from my hospital room, I've asked one of the nice critical care trauma nurses to take a picture of me

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Leaving town? Have a safe trip, if so! Pop in to say "hi" if you can :wave2:

i would have to ask my mommy since i am only tee. see how early us kids are learning how to use the computer and type. :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter