Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

due to technical difficulties this post must be deleted!

Have a nice day and stay tuned for further updates!

I posted this on MTLott's thread about what we do in our real lives, but I'll post this pic of me and KristaTXsDH here, as well:

f4301b4c.jpg

I haven't found a picture of me I'm willing to post yet, still looking.

But here is WildCatKris:

rgarmish060.jpg

(taken in Garmisch, Germany while waiting for the lift up to the top of the Zugspitze)

Here is both of my sons:

Cody is four and Kristopher is 10. Cody doesn't have an account yet, but he likes to play on mine. He makes me move around and rearranges my stuff.

rgarmish063.jpg

Found this. It's really old. It was taken in Nov. 2002. My DH had just returned from a deployment to Kosovo. This was taken in the middle of the night after waiting in the gym for hours and hours for them to return.

diskone265.jpg

Found a more recent one:

pip1.jpg

This one was taken the morning my DH returned from Iraq deployment.

I don't like my picture taken, so it takes a special event to get me in front of the camera.

lab_girl said:
I had to really look to find a picture of me.....I'm usually the one behind the camera! :teeth:
Here is a pic of DD and I at Universal Studios (California) in 2004
universal.jpg

and a pic of my wonderful kids (said with proud parent voice) DD is on VMK quite a bit and DS just chews on the mouse.
kids.jpg

:wave2:

***Gasp****

He chews on Mickey??

lol

Hi folks,

Here is a pic of me with my son Jay at Epcot in December 2004.

epcot.JPG

I decided that since that's not a very good picture of my son, I will add a better one of him! (Good canadian boy in his Mickey hockey outfit)

P5190038.JPG

So you don't have to squint anymore...

BubbasFriend on the left...my lovely "sea star" on the right.
final.jpg

Below is my picture with hair, except my beard is a LOT fuller now. I alternate between this look and one with my hair cut VERY short / no beard / no mustache.
bobheadshot3lowres.jpg

well ok my i am a very picky person when i come to my pic. Oh whatever

ok here is my pic a prom of this year.......
f2baa9cc.jpg

Sorry i kinda look i was on something in this one but i was just tired, it was just befor i left and took my cardboard cut out of john wayne home:rolleyes:

and here is one from last year when i was in mex. but i still look the same
f2baa9d2.jpg

yes i am only 17! :rolleyes:

I also have these pics on another thread but thought I would share them over here! I heart posting vacation pics :)
Hubbahubba, that's my lava warm hubby :) And then there is me :sunny: (I know I have a pic of me in pigtails around here some where)
f2d89d76.jpg
f2d8a321.jpg

These are SO GREAT!!!! Thank you all so much for taking the time to put a picture on this thread!

Thanks BubbasFriend for putting a bigger picture on! Love the dress!

PixieBella - you're picture did NOT come out! Try again, dear! :) :) :)

This is me at Epcot. Warning, I look bad in Disney pictures. I just don't see any point in wearing makeup at the parks :)
Thanks everyone for sharing your pictures. I'm really enjoying seeing them all.

Okay this is the only one I could find since all our photos are on CD's packed for moving. Just found out yesterday that our moving date went from September 30th to August 31. Wow. Excited about a bigger house as you can see our fur babies need more room. But My slow organized move has now gone to just put it in a box, clean and organize later. So wish me luck that all goes smoothly.

This is My DH Glenn -Lukethebeast and me and our son with our 3 girls. We also have two cats.

f2b9e482.jpg

Muahaha!!! Ok Ok I am way younger than yall!! So well I would rather not show a picture to those of us who i do not know let me see what I can find:

2595865_200X150.jpg

Here is a picture of my favorite person who I have no clue is!!!
PS AS YOU CAN TELL I LOVE CLIFFORD!!

Here is a few more with Minne (WOOT) and coolswimgirl trying to look like she is the terminator at one of her swim meets...

f2b9cb4f.jpg
f2b9cb4c.jpg

Really well do they play VMK?? I mean I am way younger than yall!! I can't even go to jail yet... Not that I want to... I am a good girl I swear!! I love clifford... Well I will say hi to yall if I see yall..... My title is the same on vmk just without the spaces.......... Wow my hands are tired.... Found me

moving.jpg

girls_tophead.jpg

WDWTigger72 said:
Please ignore the beer in one of my pictures...It is not in my hand ;)

richpic4ed.jpg
I see that there Is a beer lol

threeboysmom said:
These are SO GREAT!!!! Thank you all so much for taking the time to put a picture on this thread!

Thanks BubbasFriend for putting a bigger picture on! Love the dress!

Thanks, girl! :)

I love seeing all the pictures, too! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter