Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

Here is me sitting outside Once Upon A Toy at Downtown Disney.

428926404GJfnmZ_ph.jpg

I do not know why all of the pics from webshots come out big, sorry. :confused3 I can't wait until the Dis photo storage area is working again!

Just thought I would write something so this thread does not get lost. Still waiting to see more pics. I am sure you are out there. It is so nice to put a real face to a VMK character however I must admit I think our VMK characters are much cuter. :)

I have a new picture of me and my Jellyrolls pianoman Scotty in my signature.

Karen

I do not know if i should post a pic. i might i might not. but just think of how my charactor looks and it is me so i have been told we look exactly alike.

SorcMickey said:
I do not know if i should post a pic. i might i might not. but just think of how my charactor looks and it is me so i have been told we look exactly alike.

Yah..I look like the surrferat too ...lol

Okay, finally found my pictures! We got a new computer, this Spring, and I moved all my photos off the old system onto CD's.

Anyhoo..here is a picture of my DH (the one on the left, not Mickey, though we do make a cute couple, don't we? - hee hee), kiddos and I. This was taken about a year and a half ago.

dwpic.jpg

Can you tell my DS is an Army brat - look at him stand at attention - LOL That's my kid :rotfl2:

One of these days, i'll have a nice pic to post lol... instead, here's one of my not-so-good ones:

me.jpg

On a different forum I posted this on, I got told I looked like Elvis, with the eyebrow thing goin' on hehehe

JoNo said:
One of these days, i'll have a nice pic to post lol... instead, here's one of my not-so-good ones:

me.jpg

On a different forum I posted this on, I got told I looked like Elvis, with the eyebrow thing goin' on hehehe

Elvis is a good thing! (with that eyebrow thing going on ;) ).

Love all the pics. It's so fun to see who you're talking to!

Am I the only one who can't see PixieBella's and NikkiBell's pictures? They are not coming up for me....

LittleBelle - You look just like your character!! Just need those red shoes! :)

Coolcami - for some reason, I thought you were a teen! I was very surprised to see your pic with DH and kids!!

Wendot - Here I was teasing you yesterday in VMK about you and food! (one picture of you is under the "hungry" sign and the other picture if of you eating chocolate! Well, I just noticed in my picture that I am eating too! Lol! That was my first taste of creme brulee at Epcot - yum yum!

Keep them coming! I *heart* all of these photos!! Thanks for being brave enough to post them!

I can just describe myself.....

I am a kid
Not to old
Never been on a date nor do I ever want to
I am funny
Stupied(That's Me!!)
Often called a clown
People call me Clown Melanie
My real name is Melanie
I love VMK
I'm perfect except for in school!!
10ve.png

threeboysmom said:
Coolcami - for some reason, I thought you were a teen! I was very surprised to see your pic with DH and kids!!

Isn't funny how we have stereotyped each other until the pictures came out..And I mean sterotyped in a friendly funny way...

I mean who would have thought surferrat wasn't 14..lol

Then coolcami, who I also would have figured as a teen!...

Just think if we did not do the roll call from the name who shall not be spoken...and your thread on RL pictures...

Would have been funny to set up a meet and greet prior and watch as people walked in and the amazement on our faces....

You have to love how society can really sterotype each other, but how this dis family has become close thanks to a video game..

ok, need more? I am a pixie! I am just under 5 feet, wear size 5 princess shoes and my ring finger is a size 4. I also have green eyes and blonde hair!

If I give you any more information I will have to marry you! :p

link removed and photo added on page 6

hagen said:
Well, just to prove that I am more real than yavn:

hagen

WOW! Hagen you really are a real person!! I never would have thought it in a million years! :rotfl:

PeachyT said:
WOW! Hagen you really are a real person!! I never would have thought it in a million years! :rotfl:

Please don't tell anybody, because I don't want to get a reputation around here...

hagen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter