Real Pictures of VMK'ers - Post them here!

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
I really love meeting new people on VMK, especially when I recognize them from the Dis boards!! Being a visual person, I find it very helpful to "see" the person I am talking with. I've loved seeing the pictures that have been posted so far -

GBShorts - how can we forget her famous picture?!
CL_Jaina - adorable!
CL_DancinAngel - beautiful girl along with her sisters - need to get her MOM to post a picture (hint hint!)
Surferrat and his two very cute kids
The entire Cape family!!
Vellamint and, of course, ChiaBob!
Bubbasfriend - even though I have to squint to see that tiny pic! Lol!

I know I'm probably missing others, so everyone needs to post their picture here on this thread! Come on! Don't be shy!! I am currently hunting down a photo of me (how come females have the hardest time finding a picture of themselves?!)

Anyways, I wanted to get the ball rolling right away! I will add my photo on tonight as soon as my DH gets back to help me. Though I prefer to look just like PinkGirlygirl!!

Even if you don't want to permanently add it to your signature, just put a picture on this thread.

Thanks!! :Pinkbounc

21833Birthday_-_Kim_04_003_300_x_225_.jpg

And here I am with BlueManlyGuy

21833day_six_kimjim.jpg

Ack! Here I am with my girls... I think it was taken last year. No good new pics of me right now! lol

meandgirls.jpg

I had to really look to find a picture of me.....I'm usually the one behind the camera! :teeth:
Here is a pic of DD and I at Universal Studios (California) in 2004
universal.jpg

and a pic of my wonderful kids (said with proud parent voice) DD is on VMK quite a bit and DS just chews on the mouse.
kids.jpg

:wave2:

So, I don't even think this is a good picture of me, plus I'm usually wearing contacts - BUT my boyfriend took this pic to catch me in my "natural" state. Can't go wrong with that! The picture in my sig is a few years old, but I use it, because it was taken at Disneyland.

Try and imagine me without facial hair, and you'll get a good idea of what I look like:

WODtiggerSM.jpg

Personally, I prefer the pic in my sig, even though it's not me. ;)

Antelope said:
I like the Tigger pick Genie! It is funny in a good way!

It was Pooh & Tigger day at WoD NYC. That pic was my "after" photo from losing almost 50 lbs on Weight Watchers. I could have purchased the Pooh pic to have a contrast, but I figured Tigger best fit my personality, so I went with Tigger.

I think I made a good choice. :cool1:

Wow!! I didn't know that there was so many adults playing VMK!! I am just going into high-school this year...... Laughs.....Scared........... Well next time I see yall I will say miss and sir........... Are there any adult boys playing?? It seems to only be ladies????????????????????????????????????????

hilary%20duff%20home.jpg

avpjra.jpg

Posableman and LuvThatMouse

(Some of you have already received this photo in your e-mail somehow)

ok big pic, but there are a lot of us lol

~vmkfamily1.jpg

ok lets see on the xtreme left, we have mine (and dudemousses) mom and dad, they dont play lol.

Then you have...

Myself - MousseDude
my wife - MousseGirl
My DD- PixieBecca
My DS- ShocoMousse

then
My Brother - DudeMousse
his wife - PinPrincess
DS #1 - BeansDude
DS#2 - Squiggymoid

hope that doesnt confuse too many people lol. ;)

Mcbain standing near something you'd recognize from the Tomorrowland quest.

Me near the Aladdin ride

I love this thread! Thanks everyone for posting your pictures, it's great to see all of you!!! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!