~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard about the Andy Cohen interview. I guess the reunion taping is Sunday, then the interview on Monday.

They just did a segment on T & J on GMA. The guy even said they blew it. They had a chance to cooperate with the courts but apparently they continued to fudge around and submit documents late, incomplete and falsified. Even when they knew they were caught. Why didn't they cooperate when they had the chance? You would think they would have done exactly what was asked of them at that point. From the speech the judge gave them, it sounds like T may have gotten off with probation if they had just cooperated at that point and come clean.

I think the judge was lenient but I agree had they been more forthcoming I think Teresa may have gotten house arrest. I just can't stop thinking about those kids...especially Gia. They have a tough road ahead of them.

I will say I have seen some pretty funny tweets:rotfl:

"This whole situation had all the right indgrediences for disaster."

"I want Teresa to teach me how to do straight up white collar crime and still have people rooting for you!"

Looks like life goes on! On her Facebook page it was just posted she is doing a Fabellini on Wednesday.

How did it just come to light that Joe's not a US citizen? A couple of seasons ago they all went to Italy on the show. What country was on the passport? Do you not see "gee..everyone else's has the US but mine doesn't"?

By being on the show, did that prompt an investigation? When did all of this start (before the charges were brought to them)... Has this been going on for years?

Looks like life goes on! On her Facebook page it was just posted she is doing a Fabellini on Wednesday.

I have to hand it to her; she has a set of you know what! This could be a cash cow day for them! She has close to 900,000 likes on Facebook. I bet some of those people would pay 1000 to have her signature. Now whether they would be reporting that income would be another story.

I just saw a clip of Joe and Teresa's interview with Andy Cohen and he asked her if she had been in denial about their involvement. She said that she was too trustworthy and didn't read anything she was signing because she trusted the people who were asking her to sign. "People??" You mean your husband??? In my opinion he's to blame and he totally took advantage of her (if what she is saying is true). I would totally divorce his butt so fast!!!! He's such a thug!

How did it just come to light that Joe's not a US citizen? A couple of seasons ago they all went to Italy on the show. What country was on the passport? Do you not see "gee..everyone else's has the US but mine doesn't"?

He said he didn't know that he was an Italian citizen?

correct me if i'm not remembering correctly but i believe joe was under the impression he had dual citizenship.

correct me if i'm not remembering correctly but i believe joe was under the impression he had dual citizenship.

I have no idea but wouldn't that be something you would know when you went through the passport process? :confused3

I thought his mother took the blame saying she never told him. Then he said it came up at some hearing.

Anyone watching WWHL? Teresa can't even put a sentence together! Either of them!

Anyone watching WWHL? Teresa can't even put a sentence together! Either of them!

Why am I a little surprised she took absolutely no responsibility at all? I literally laughed out loud when she said she didn't know there was a possibility of jail when she pled guilty, she just did what her lawyer told her to do. Then, him saying he just signed whatever the banks gave him

Why am I a little surprised she took absolutely no responsibility at all? I literally laughed out loud when she said she didn't know there was a possibility of jail when she pled guilty, she just did what her lawyer told her to do. Then, him saying he just signed whatever the banks gave him

I know!!! At this point what difference does it make if they just said yes we did it?

She said she hasn't thought about what jail is going to be like for her and that the only thing she is scared about is her kids. Funny, they weren't thinking about the kids when they were ripping off millions of dollars!!!

I sincerely hope it's not the case-but I could easily see his mom/sisters taking over the bulk of the "housewifery"/parental duties while Teresa is incarcerated-and him drinking himself to death, taking his own life OR taking the opportunity to make a break for it (I am VERY surprised that neither were ordered to have some type of monitoring system put on their persons-esp. joe since he's being given 18 months before his incarceration begins).

they are completely in denial if they believe that the two other dd's in school have not heard about what's going on (a kindergartener perhaps, a 3rd grader absolutely).

I understand Teresa's desire to see her children on a regular basis while incarcerated-but NO WAY would I put my kids through that every week (she does realize it's not a family reunion get together right? that there will be armed guards, bars/barbed wire and at the very least each one of the little girls getting a body pat down after they've been check with a metal detector).
maybe gia could handle it-but the younger ones:worried::worried:

I think having both parents incarcerated is going to put Milania over the edge. Her behavior is going to spiral out of control! It's not going to be pretty even if one parent is around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter