~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last nights episode, REALLY didn't want to see Amber's scars from surgery!
In POOR TASTE I thought!:( Her husband "goes a little overboard", too much of a "male drama queen" imo! Amber and her husband "deserve" each other!:lmao: Amber isn't FAR BEHIND him! Wow!

In POOR TASTE I thought!:( Her husband "goes a little overboard", too much of a "male drama queen" imo! Amber and her husband "deserve" each other!:lmao: Amber isn't FAR BEHIND him! Wow!

Really? I thought it was a good thing to show-the reality of how ill she really was and what can happen. As for Jim, he obviously loves her dearly and that's nice to see after watching how some of the men on this show behave.

So, I'm watching last night's show right now. What does Nicole do that she can even think about buying a house? It's hysterical. She lives with her parents and i assume her kids live there too. The house is $899,000 which is pretty cheap on the NJ show, but in reality, she doesn't seem to have a job. I know what kind of income and downpayment is required for that place and I doubt Nicole has that kind of cash, considering the lives with her parents at her age.

Really? I thought it was a good thing to show-the reality of how ill she really was and what can happen. As for Jim, he obviously loves her dearly and that's nice to see after watching how some of the men on this show behave.

We all understand the seriousness of cancer and mastectomy..
Didn't need to see her filmed so graphically with scars on her back....

I just found an article about the housewives that says Nicole "works for a premiere jet charter brokerage handling high-profile clients. Okay, she works for it, she doesn't own or run it so I highly doubt she makes enough to afford a 900K house. And, if you notice, they never discuss what she does because it's not her business.

We all understand the seriousness of cancer and mastectomy..
Didn't need to see her filmed so graphically with scars on her back....

We have differing opeinions and that's okay. While you think it was in poor taste, I don't. Both my mother and mother in law are breast cancer survivors and I am never offended by their scars. A lot of survivors will see this as bringing awareness to the terrible things that some go through.

you new jersey residents may be more knowledgeable about this than I but-since the b/r got thrown out doesn't that open the floodgates for every creditor whose been found to have a valid claim to file judgment liens on all of t/j's current and future real estate property holdings?

if the sell the 'mansion' then they would lose the only home they could claim a homestead exemption on, and I can't see anyone in their right mind buying any real estate in a state where the lien transfers from property owner to property owner (no lender in it's right mind will approve for homes with millions in liens attached to it).

one money issue I've not seen addressed in this situation is regarding their kiddos. I've seen numbers tossed around for how much the 'wives' get paid per season, but I've always wondered if the kids get some type of compensation (if not separately, then do the housewive contracts name who in the family will appear on camera?). if the kiddos get paid, or the contract is for a "family" which includes those kiddos-whose overseeing if the appropriate percentage of monies is being put away (under the coogan law)? who is checking to see if there are monies t/j may be sheltering in the kid's accounts?

I think people doing ridiculous photoshoots in a state of undress is in poor taste. It's just so self absorbed and d****y.

Jim is pretty much the worst. He's a weasel. It seems to me he is trying to isolate Amber from the other women because he doesn't approve of them.

So, I'm watching last night's show right now. What does Nicole do that she can even think about buying a house? It's hysterical. She lives with her parents and i assume her kids live there too. The house is $899,000 which is pretty cheap on the NJ show, but in reality, she doesn't seem to have a job. I know what kind of income and downpayment is required for that place and I doubt Nicole has that kind of cash, considering the lives with her parents at her age.

They the years MANY housewives acted like they owned their homes-when in fact they were on rentals

well it will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow when joe goes to court on the drivers license fraud case. it's being reported that he cut a plea deal that will allow him to serve his sentence concurrently with his federal sentence BUT-the license fraud charges carry up to a 10 year sentence, so if the prosecutors get what they are asking for (5 years) it will add another 19 months to his current 41.popcorn::popcorn::

I was wondering about that too. They talked briefly about it on the Andy C interview.

In the previews for next week, it shows the other housewives reacting to the T & J sentencing. I am guessing they filmed the reactions and added them in because I assume they would have wrapped up filming a wile ago. It is the finale next week I think.

I was wondering about that too. They talked briefly about it on the Andy C interview.

In the previews for next week, it shows the other housewives reacting to the T & J sentencing. I am guessing they filmed the reactions and added them in because I assume they would have wrapped up filming a wile ago. It is the finale next week I think.

I think they are leading us on with those previews. I suspect that since the finale centers around the project ladybug event which happened a while ago (I think filming wrapped up on this season in april) the most we will see is the footage on the sentencing during the end scenes (where they freeze frame and say what's happened since filming ended). I'm betting there WILL be some discussion on the reunion shows though-they were filmed after sentencing.

they have JUMP started filming for the new season though-it starts in 3 weeks, and it's going to be interesting to see who will be on it. it's being reported that bravo wants Jacqueline back FULL TIME-which is not what dina bargained for (i.m.h.o. she can either deal with it or take her toys and run away like she did the last time), AND because the ratings have gone up with each appearance of Kathy-they may want her back full time as well (and may cut Melissa to part time since she's got a weak story line.............but who knows if she and joe won't be able to plump it up by appearing to be helping out w/Teresa's kids while she's in jail).

I think the only thing that's saved the newest cast members is bravos desire to get as much filming done in the next 3 months as possible-they won't have to establish new wives/drama (but I won't be surprised to see the 3 newbies cut loose right after the new season films).

I love Kathy, I think she is so down to earth and I hope they bring her back full time. I also love her sister Rosie, she is hysterical.

I wonder if they will show T & J preparing for her to go away. Last Thanksgiving, last Christmas before she reports to sentencing etc. I bet they want to start filming very soon. They probably want her family on too, like Melissa and Joe in addition to Kathy and Rosie.

I agree Melissa was kind of weak this season. She is pretty and looks great in a bikini, thats about it. Oh, and she's married to Joe Gorga who is kind of funny in his own way. I think the viewers like Joe Gorga, plus as Tre's brother, I think they will both be on for a while.

I love Kathy, I think she is so down to earth and I hope they bring her back full time. I also love her sister Rosie, she is hysterical.

I would say that Rosie is the most "real" person on any of these Housewives shows. Kathy is too for the most part. Some of the stuff with her husband seems staged.

I would say that Rosie is the most "real" person on any of these Housewives shows. Kathy is too for the most part. Some of the stuff with her husband seems staged.

Did anyone catch what Richie said about Teresa when he met bobby? Bobby said something like "fabalini Teresa" (not to be confused with the twin) and Richie said "you mean Felonini?"

Did anyone catch what Richie said about Teresa when he met bobby? Bobby said something like "fabalini Teresa" (not to be confused with the twin) and Richie said "you mean Felonini?"

I thought he said that too ! Holy cannoli!!:rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter