~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

momrek06

DIS Veteran
:goodvibes Season 2 Premier, Bravo, Monday, May 3, 2010, 10pm :goodvibes

WATER UNDER THE TABLE
Everyone’s favorite Jersey Girls are back for a brand new season of even bigger drama. The table flip was just the beginning, and in the premiere episode, the ladies pick up right where they left off. The family is as thick as thieves, and Danielle is still trying to make her way into their inner circle. The birth of Jacqueline’s baby boy brings the Manzo sisters even closer together, and when Caroline throws her annual Sheriff’s Fundraiser and doesn’t invite Danielle, Danielle makes sure that everyone knows she was excluded.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-jersey

JOIN IN EVERYONE!!! :happytv:

I find these ladies quite entertaining and I know I will watch, but I can not stand Caroline and Theresa. Yuck.

Well I will be watching! I got suckered into this version when I was bored one afternoon and watched most of the season. But I'm drawing the line with OC, NYC, & NJ!(I think!)

They're on the Today show right now!!

So I watched the piece...it was Caroline, Jacqueline and Teresa. I thought Caroline looked great, looks like she's lost some weight. Dina wasn't there because she was at the Kentucky Derby and Danielle was invited but chose not to come. They said that Danielle won't do anything with them because she fears for her safety, has body guards with her all the time, they did a People shoot last week and had to do it seperately from Danielle...yet they said she goes to the same coffee shop they do on a daily basis, by herself, when the cameras aren't rolling. :rolleyes1

I don't know how it would work with Danielle on the show, if she doesn't interact with the other ladies? Usually all the housewives may not get along, but they will be at the same events and places. I thought this fight was too much last season and they would have to remove someone. I like the drama as much as the next person, but the New Jersey cast is too divided IMHO to make it work. I will watch it though, since I am curious how this will play out...

I love it too!!

I just don't understand why Danielle wants to be "in their group" so badly....why would you want to hang out with people that you don't get along with & don't like you??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter