~ Real Housewives of New Jersey ~ Season 6 ~ 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean "whatever whatever" isn't a clear answer?

How can she not know she had to put cars, jewelry, ATVs, furniture etc down as assets? She is a self proclaimed business woman and she doesn't know what an asset is?

I just don't think they have a clue that honesty would have helped them tremendously. I guess they've never heard of "throw yourself on the mercy of the court".

I think 99% of the population knows what an asset is. To say their household furnishings are only worth 25K is amazing. We have a large house (not nearly as large as theirs lol) about 5500 sq feet plus 3 car garage and I guarantee you my household furnishings are worth more than 25K and most of them are 10 years old. And to say that costume jewelry is worth nothing, really? She mentioned her wedding band and engagement ring last night being real-I'm calling BS on that. If they were, those alone are worth at least 25K, if fake, at least $500 just from the metal alone (gold or platinum more than likely) To think that ATVs', and other vehicles aren't reportable is insane.

Also, if Joe really does drink 3,4,5 bottles of wine everynight, then he's got a major problem. Heck 3 glasses and I feel like I've drank too much. He also basically said it's not a problem. Teresa spoke up and said it's gotten worse since his dad. Okay, but that has nothing to do with their lying, cheating etc from the last 10 years.

And to say that costume jewelry is worth nothing, really? She mentioned her wedding band and engagement ring last night being real-I'm calling BS on that. If they were, those alone are worth at least 25K, if fake, at least $500 just from the metal alone (gold or platinum more than likely)

I was dying for Andy to ask, "What about that jewelry you got after the episode aired of the trip to the vineyard when Joe called you a ****, while talking to his 'business partner' on the phone?"

Remember how at the reunion that year, she said it was very expensive? She's a lying liar that lies

I was dying for Andy to ask, "What about that jewelry you got after the episode aired of the trip to the vineyard when Joe called you a ****, while talking to his 'business partner' on the phone?"

Remember how at the reunion that year, she said it was very expensive? She's a lying liar that lies

Yep. So, where is that expensive jewelry anyway? I also don't get how she could ever defend him (or be bought off with jewelry) by a man who obviously doesn't respect her. If my DH ever called me anything like that a piece of jewelry would be the least of his concerns. Business partner my "blank". She has no respect for herself either after hearing what he said. That and all the rumors about Joe and other women makes me wonder what will happen while shes in prison and then he's incarcerated and probably deported. I bet she doesn't go to Italy with him. Should be an interesting 6 years or so.

I just don't think they have a clue that honesty would have helped them tremendously. I guess they've never heard of "throw yourself on the mercy of the court". I think 99% of the population knows what an asset is. To say their household furnishings are only worth 25K is amazing. We have a large house (not nearly as large as theirs lol) about 5500 sq feet plus 3 car garage and I guarantee you my household furnishings are worth more than 25K and most of them are 10 years old. And to say that costume jewelry is worth nothing, really? She mentioned her wedding band and engagement ring last night being real-I'm calling BS on that. If they were, those alone are worth at least 25K, if fake, at least $500 just from the metal alone (gold or platinum more than likely) To think that ATVs', and other vehicles aren't reportable is insane. Also, if Joe really does drink 3,4,5 bottles of wine everynight, then he's got a major problem. Heck 3 glasses and I feel like I've drank too much. He also basically said it's not a problem. Teresa spoke up and said it's gotten worse since his dad. Okay, but that has nothing to do with their lying, cheating etc from the last 10 years.

Didn't she drop $100,000 on couches alone?

Yep. So, where is that expensive jewelry anyway? I also don't get how she could ever defend him (or be bought off with jewelry) by a man who obviously doesn't respect her. If my DH ever called me anything like that a piece of jewelry would be the least of his concerns.

He'd be looking for his own set of jewels!!!!!!!

If he had a brain cell in his head, he would not have said all that about his drinking. Seriously Joe, so you basically get drunk when the girls go to bed. How is that sounding to the judge right about now? :confused3 Maybe she'll decide to take the girls away from him while T is in prison! He's an idiot, so is she. Those girls don't have a prayer.:(

If he had a brain cell in his head, he would not have said all that about his drinking. Seriously Joe, so you basically get drunk when the girls go to bed. How is that sounding to the judge right about now? :confused3 Maybe she'll decide to take the girls away from him while T is in prison! He's an idiot, so is she. Those girls don't have a prayer.:(

That's very true. I think he should expect CPS to show up and check him out a few times. If he's drinking as much as he said, he's got to be very drunk. Too drunk to be able to make decisions or be reponsible for them. If he says 2,3,4 bottles, I'm betting it's closer to 5 and rarely 3. People tend to underestimate their consumption. If I was T, I would ask that my mother or motherinlaw move in to keep an eye on them. Gia, being 13 now, she would have a lot of ability to do things she shouldn't if daddy is passed out drunk. And T can say what a good girl she is, but she's a teenager and a teenager without supervision can get into a lot of trouble. And, with the way Melania (and honestly the other two girls) are, having Daddy as their full time parent means more attitude and less moderation. Melania already has a nasty mouth on her and being around Joe more can't be good. It's obvious where she learned to flaunt and fight any authority since her parents proved that's how they live by their lying and tax evasion. I don't get the T&J supporters. Unless they're among the group that also does those things.

That's very true. I think he should expect CPS to show up and check him out a few times. If he's drinking as much as he said, he's got to be very drunk. Too drunk to be able to make decisions or be reponsible for them. If he says 3,4,5 bottles, I'm betting it's closer to 5 and rarely 3. People tend to underestimate their consumption. If I was T, I would ask that my mother or motherinlaw move in to keep an eye on them. Gia, being 13 now, she would have a lot of ability to do things she shouldn't if daddy is passed out drunk. And T can say what a good girl she is, but she's a teenager and a teenager without supervision can get into a lot of trouble. And, with the way Melania (and honestly the other two girls) are, having Daddy as their full time parent means more attitude and less moderation. Melania already has a nasty mouth on her and being around Joe more can't be good. It's obvious where she learned to flaunt and fight any authority since her parents proved that's how they live by their lying and tax evasion. I don't get the T&J supporters. Unless they're among the group that also does those things.

I think Teresa's parents live with them. There was some chatter about her mom helping her with the girl when she bragged about not having a nanny. Also something about her brother owning the parents house and losing it or selling it. I think I read Joe&Teresa built an in-law apartment for them when that house was being built.

I think Teresa's parents live with them. There was some chatter about her mom helping her with the girl when she bragged about not having a nanny. Also something about her brother owning the parents house and losing it or selling it. I think I read Joe&Teresa built an in-law apartment for them when that house was being built.

I remember reading that as gossip a few years ago and that Teresa's mom also cleans, cooks, etc. Teresa lies about doing everything in the home. The rumor was that her parents have a place in the basement. You notice, you rarely see any rooms outside the main level of the home? And, from the outside, it's very obvious there's a lot more to the upstairs than is shown.

They always have her parents show up at the front door like they're just coming over:rotfl2:

they said on the andy cohen interview that all 3 of their houses are up for sale (the 'mansion', the beach house, the rental-that they didn't report rental income on to the courts).

they said on the andy cohen interview that all 3 of their houses are up for sale (the 'mansion', the beach house, the rental-that they didn't report rental income on to the courts).

The "beach house" is about 5 miles from the ocean beach. It's really a boating community, not a beach one. About 50 years ago, developers dredged the marshlands and created many long finger-like peninsulas where houses were built. They have "lagoons" or canals out back to moor a boat.

All were built strictly as small summer homes, without heat, but over the years many have been enlarged, or knocked down and rebuilt for year-round use. Unfortunately, more than a few owners have let upkeep and maintenance slide, and there are some seedy areas. Teresa's house, while gaudy, is well maintained, but her street is one of the crappier ones in the neighborhood.

This was at the supermarket checkouts this week. Hopefully all of her fears will come true.

The "beach house" is about 5 miles from the ocean beach. It's really a boating community, not a beach one. About 50 years ago, developers dredged the marshlands and created many long finger-like peninsulas where houses were built. They have "lagoons" or canals out back to moor a boat.

All were built strictly as small summer homes, without heat, but over the years many have been enlarged, or knocked down and rebuilt for year-round use. Unfortunately, more than a few owners have let upkeep and maintenance slide, and there are some seedy areas. Teresa's house, while gaudy, is well maintained, but her street is one of the crappier ones in the neighborhood.

This was at the supermarket checkouts this week. Hopefully all of her fears will come true.

That's a little harsh. I'm definitely not a Teresa fan and think she deserves jail time, but I hope she doesn't get attacked or end up on a suicide watch. Let her pay her dues and hopefully she'll come away from the experience with a lesson learned.

This is a freaking TV show...and people are wishing physical harm to this woman. Really? They were judged and punishment has been levied. Were they wrong? Absolutely! Now they will pay for what they have done.
BUT...what kind of people hope that she gets beaten up or attacked in prison? I think that kind of sentiment says very bad things about us as a society.
I'm not a big fan of the show or ANY of the participants, but I'm still dismayed at some of the hostility directed at people you don't even know.

That's a little harsh. I'm definitely not a Teresa fan and think she deserves jail time, but I hope she doesn't get attacked or end up on a suicide watch. Let her pay her dues and hopefully she'll come away from the experience with a lesson learned.

:thumbsup2

I hope she gets counseling. She differently has a personality disorder.

This is a freaking TV show...and people are wishing physical harm to this woman. Really? They were judged and punishment has been levied. Were they wrong? Absolutely! Now they will pay for what they have done.
BUT...what kind of people hope that she gets beaten up or attacked in prison? I think that kind of sentiment says very bad things about us as a society.
I'm not a big fan of the show or ANY of the participants, but I'm still dismayed at some of the hostility directed at people you don't even know.

While I think Joe and Teresa fully deserve the jail time and owe the restitution, I also think it's horrible that some people are so vengeful (and think it's their job to be so). And, I've always said, it's just a tv show and a scripted one at that. While the subjects they discuss are real, they are told how to interact with each other and all the drama and relationship issues are created. It does impact their real relationships obviously, but in the end, they are putting on a performance.

I know a couple of people who think they have every right to get revenge on someone and they see nothing wrong with it. But of course, never, ever think you can do that to them because they're "good people" or whatever. It really is amazing. Being vengeful is a horrible way to live your life.

As for their homes on the market, they won't get anywhere near enough to satisfy all their creditors. They borrowed way more than they spent on the homes and used the money for other things and living expenses. They will be paying out for years. They'll be lucky to have a small house that they're renting because no one will loan them money to buy and any profit they make on their homes for sale now will be claimed by their creditors.

By not having their personal and business money separate, they really screwed up their family's life. I'm glad the judge has ordered them to separate business from personal and each other so that Joe will have to repay out of his own pocket. The question is, what exactly does he do? Certainly not much and definitely not enough income to satisfy everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter