Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

From the sound of the Project Rungay twitters, they're not running on time.

They're comment two minutes ago: "Harvey weinstein just waddled in: :rotfl2:

Apparently people are still being seated as of 9:15.

They're in for a LONG morning at this rate.

I'm loving the twitter page. I'm also logged into Getty and waiting for the first images. They normally start popping up about an 30-60 min after each designers show. We will be here a while since there are 6 freaking designers.

Which twitter are you following? I'm on with the rungay boys all the way! LOL

Post links to pix when you get them!

How exciting!

Yeah, the last two were late as well. I think Posh wasn't seated until around 9:30 last time.

Did you see the latest twitter from Nick/Daniel? Apparently, Kenley's model is having a wardrobe malfunction. :rotfl:

Did you see the latest twitter from Nick/Daniel? Apparently, Kenley's model is having a wardrobe malfunction. :rotfl:

No. I haven't been following theirs. Here's the latest from the gayboys: "Christian is sitting in the front row next to the judges instead of with past designers. Smell her!" :lmao:

It seems like the Rungay boys (who spent the night at Laura's place-which is awesome) have more of the audience/judges view, but either Nick or Daniel has got to be backstage. They just put up that Leanne is ironing some pants.

http://twitter.com/bravotv

It seems like the Rungay boys (who spent the night at Laura's place-which is awesome) have more of the audience/judges view, but either Nick or Daniel has got to be backstage. They just put up that Leanne is ironing some pants.

http://twitter.com/bravotv

So between them, we get to hear both sides!

SWEET!

Well, there, but still. And why can't you wear white pants after labor day? I thought we did away with that whole thing. I've got white capris on now.

Well, there, but still. And why can't you wear white pants after labor day? I thought we did away with that whole thing. I've got white capris on now.

:scared1: Capris? Honey, don't you watch Tim Gunn's guide to style? Capris cut your leg off and make you look stumpy. On the other hand, with you're figure you're probably one of the few who could pull it off.

I don't subscribe to the no white rule. Especialy since we live in Florida and it's "tropical"

I do, and these are the only pair I wear. I wear them only with high heeled sandals and they come to just below my knee. I paired them with a chocolate brown v-necked dress top. But I agree with Mr. Gunn in most cases. I am so NOT a soccer mom. ****, yes, but not a soccer mom in capris.

And TIM GUNN is the guest judge?

HOW AWESOME IS THAT!

Jerrell was up first.

Suede is next. And the biggest shock of the season: HE'S SPEAKING IN THE FIRST PERSON! :faint:

On Suede's show the PRgay boys say:

"It's all pink and blue. It looks like a baby shower"

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

PRgayboys just called Joe's collection "MALL CLOTHES!"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter