Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

Okay they are starting to come in

Judges:
82789550.jpg

Okay they are starting to come in

Judges:
82789550.jpg

I KNOW what the judges look like! ARGH!

:lmao:

I'm ready to dish on some dresses!

Especially since I'll only be near a computer for the next hour or so.

Here. In this one, I think it's Leanne on the other side of the model, and that looks like the final look was a bridal gown. Lots of volume. I can't wait to see a full on shot of that dress. It looks pretty.
82789546.jpg

They keep posting pictures of the judges!

They need to hurry up and start posting the collections! ARGH!:headache:

I think it's that each photog has to post his/her own pics. All of these are coming from the same guy (who was the one taking pics of the judges). The photog from the end of the runway (which the view we need of all the looks) hasn't started posting yet. Will you be back online at all the rest of the day?

I think it's that each photog has to post his/her own pics. All of these are coming from the same guy (who was the one taking pics of the judges). The photog from the end of the runway (which the view we need of all the looks) hasn't started posting yet. Will you be back online at all the rest of the day?

Hard to say. It's typically my day off, but ended up having to work this morning. Scott and I are off to run wedding errands at noon. So I'll be back home sometime late afternoon, but not sure how much time I'll have on the computer at that point before we head out to dinner and the Adventurers Club.

Worst case scenario, I'll see them tomorrow. But I was hoping for today. Oh well.

Yeah, and I like some of them. In the background of one of them you can see a HUGE white bridal gown. At first I was like, Korto NO!, but then I saw the feather sticking out of the girl's head and the horrible prints behind her and realized it was probably Kenley.

Yeah, and I like some of them. In the background of one of them you can see a HUGE white bridal gown. At first I was like, Korto NO!, but then I saw the feather sticking out of the girl's head and the horrible prints behind her and realized it was probably Kenley.

:rotfl2:

So true.

Well I'm off.

I'll catch up with you later!

Anyone else who wants to chime in about the pix when they come out, feel free. It's not the rpm & turky show after all.

(despite what the last four pages indicate) :rotfl2:

Okay, Rob, when you get back, check out: http://projectrunway-newsday.blogspot.com/

They have mini-videos up of the collections. It shows the looks, and also the way they move. Leanne and Korto are DEFINITELY the 2 best. After that, who knows :confused3 Maybe Kenley? Jerell? Suede and Joe were HORRIBLE.

Bianca, Danielle - (ANTM) and Amanda (S3 Project Runway) walked for Korto
Naima (ANTM) walked for Joe
Nazri (S3 PR) walked for Suede.
Eugena (ANTM) walked for Jerell.

Okay, Rob, when you get back, check out: http://projectrunway-newsday.blogspot.com/

They have mini-videos up of the collections. It shows the looks, and also the way they move. Leanne and Korto are DEFINITELY the 2 best. After that, who knows :confused3 Maybe Kenley? Jerell? Suede and Joe were HORRIBLE.

Bianca, Danielle - (ANTM) and Amanda (S3 Project Runway) walked for Korto
Naima (ANTM) walked for Joe
Nazri (S3 PR) walked for Suede.
Eugena (ANTM) walked for Jerell.

I totally agree. It's between Leanne and Korto. And I think Leanne's got the edge.

As far as I can tell,there looks to be a "bridal gown" in every collection except Joe's.

Joe's was "Hooker Hoedown" and Suede's was "Cotton Candy Colored Crap". Jerrell and Kenley were not bad, but certainly not in the same league as Korto and Leanne.

I think we can guess the final four. Jerrell and Joe shouldn't have made it as far as they did.

Suede is the big question mark, though.

Hopefully he's not in the final three.
Ewww - you'd rather have Kenley in the Final Three?

So, Scott noticed something interesting yesterday.

Each collection has only ten looks, not twelve.

Interesting. Hasn't the collection been twelve looks for all the prior seasons except Season 2 when they had to create the surprise 13th look?

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think part of the issue was the really short timeframe they had to create the collections. They filmed at Parsons in July (and finished up near the end of July) so they had around 6 weeks (instead of months) to create the collection. The producers may have wanted the designers to send 10 "finished" looks down the runway instead of 12 pieces of crap that will be forever attached to the Project Runway name.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I think part of the issue was the really short timeframe they had to create the collections. They filmed at Parsons in July (and finished up near the end of July) so they had around 6 weeks (instead of months) to create the collection. The producers may have wanted the designers to send 10 "finished" looks down the runway instead of 12 pieces of crap that will be forever attached to the Project Runway name.

Well, there was still some crap on that runway. :rotfl2:

Much of it cotton candy colored.

I showed Emma the pictures (since she's accurately picked the winner for the last 2 seasons) and she liked Korto and Leanne. She happened to be holding a Barbie doll while we looked at collections and upon seeing one Suede's looks, she remarked "That one would look good on Barbie." I had to agree. I think it was the crazy white sparkly top with the yellow, pink, and blue skirt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter