Project Runway Season Five -MAJOR SPOILERS AHEAD!

I showed Emma the pictures (since she's accurately picked the winner for the last 2 seasons) and she liked Korto and Leanne. She happened to be holding a Barbie doll while we looked at collections and upon seeing one Suede's looks, she remarked "That one would look good on Barbie." I had to agree. I think it was the crazy white sparkly top with the yellow, pink, and blue skirt.

Pity the Barbie challenge was three seasons ago. :rotfl2:

Yeah, Suede would have rocked that one. Who do you think the 3 decoys were?

I agree with newsday. I think the men were decoys and it's an all female Finaly three.

Assuming of course that it IS a finaly three. We did have four one year. And I wouldn't be upset if they decided that only Korto and Leanne deserved to be in the Finals and had only two.

Yeah, I thought that too, especially since the hair and make-up was a lot more polished for the girls' collections. I just hope that the judges don't think Kenley's is "Fashion Forward" and give her the win, because it sucked. There were pieces from both Leanne and Korto that I would LOVE to have, and I love the fact that Leanne did a lot of separates, so you can also see how individual pieces could be paired with another look (like a few of the tops would look great with dress pants for work).

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised that Joe was auffed. Way to look a twenty-something look like she's in her forties!

I'm kind of surpised that Jerrell won. If he'd put that silly hat on her, he'd have been in the bottom three.

Ok. I am either overly medicated still from being sick this past weekend, or just been so long since I've had any action, but I was watching last night's episode and actually caught myself saying.

You know take out the blue and over processes blonde dye, and stop saying your name in third person that Suede would actually be cute and date-able.

Ok. I am either overly medicated still from being sick this past weekend, or just been so long since I've had any action, but I was watching last night's episode and actually caught myself saying.

You know take out the blue and over processes blonde dye, and stop saying your name in third person that Suede would actually be cute and date-able.

:scared: :scared1: :scared:
I think you're overmedicated AND it's been too long!
:eek: :eek: :eek:

put the meds down now... :lmao:

Well he is the cutest out of the ones left.....right???? Or do I still have Nyquil in my veins?

Cutest out of the ones left? I suppose.

But if I had to choose between Jerrell & Suede, I'd pick the butchest of the bunch and date Korto.

Hahahaha. I nearly spewed my water when I read that.

Good. Laughter is the best medicine, after all.

And to be fair, Korto is just the butchest of the ones that are left, not the butchest of the entire season.

That would be Terri.

And the butchest contestant EVER on Project Runway?

Hands down, it's Zulema.

Well, I must admit I didn't see last night's episode (my parents and sister got into town for the wedding last night) but reading Tim's Take and Project Rungay seems like it was quite the doozy.

Any comments?

Rob is not sad to see Suede go, Rob must admit . . .

Ken thought that Kenley should have gone instead of Suede, at least last night.

The Project Rungay boys agree with Ken.

And please remember that Rob is saying this without having seen the episode yet. Rob may very well agree with Ken as well.

Why, why, why can't there be DOUBLE elimination. Neither Suede nor Kenley "got" it. And Kenley is getting more and more "I know better than everyone" as the weeks go by.

Why, why, why can't there be DOUBLE elimination. Neither Suede nor Kenley "got" it. And Kenley is getting more and more "I know better than everyone" as the weeks go by.

I think that is actually why they are keeping her on, because she is providing a bit of Drama in a rather drama free season.

Drama Free. Should be the tag line.

I think she is a good designer for some things. I am not quite sure what the real premise of the show is tho. You are a designer of XYZ. That is what you are good at. You go on the show and are asked to design all kids of things outside of your area of expertise. Each week, the person who doesn't do that well goes home. At the end of the season, the top 3 show a "collection" of their own best designs, usually based on their own expertise and the winner gets 100K to start their own line. Which is what they are good at from the beginning. So all the stretching into other areas seems like, I don't know, a waste of time? To me it's like someone who is really good at portrait painting being in a contest and being told they have to do still life, landscapes, sculptures, textiles, etc. None of which they are good at. And at the end, the winner gets to open a PORTRAIT studio, which they were expert at to begin with.

But I still watch when I see it on. Call me dumb!

And please remember that Rob is saying this without having seen the episode yet. Rob may very well agree with Ken as well.

I agree with Ken as well. Hip Hop my @ss!:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter