Priceline Express Deals

is there an optimum time to book? I'm going in February, and wondering when I should start stalking priceline. no disney hotels are showing there for my dates at the moment.

is there an optimum time to book? I'm going in February, and wondering when I should start stalking priceline. no disney hotels are showing there for my dates at the moment.

I had asked a similar question (we're looking at January and August) - the consensus seems to be 6-8 weeks ahead of time

So, I scored CSR for $97/night on Priceline, but it only made the reservation for two adults. Do I call Priceline to add my two children to the reservation?

Are you taking DME to the resort?
Yes, I filled out the online reservation for DME and put all 4 of us on it.

Is this something I need to sort out before arrival? I figure the odds are in our favor that we'll get a room with two queen beds, but we can all fit in a king if it came down to it.

Yes, I filled out the online reservation for DME and put all 4 of us on it.

Is this something I need to sort out before arrival? I figure the odds are in our favor that we'll get a room with two queen beds, but we can all fit in a king if it came down to it.
I believe all guests need to be listed on the actual room reservation in order to use DME. I haven't experienced this, but this is the only issue I could foresee prior to arriving at the resort and adding them there.

I believe all guests need to be listed on the actual room reservation in order to use DME. I haven't experienced this, but this is the only issue I could foresee prior to arriving at the resort and adding them there.
Thanks, PolyRob. So, did the CM I talked to earlier give me bad info? Should I call Disney or PL to add them? I would think it needs to be Disney.

Thanks, PolyRob. So, did the CM I talked to earlier give me bad info? Should I call Disney or PL to add them? I would think it needs to be Disney.
I have never booked a room outside Disney direct that was for more than 2 guests. Maybe someone has had this exact experience and can relay info?

I have had to contact Orbitz before to adjust a reservation. The agent contacted the appropriate Disney office while I was on hold with him and adjusted my reservation so maybe the CM was correct and the change request can come from Priceline?

Well, talked to PL and was told I'll have to add them once I'm at the hotel. *Sigh*

I guess we'll just forge ahead and take an Uber if they won't let my kids on DME.

11/18-11/20. I called Disney but the CM told me to call Priceline...were they wrong? Or does it even matter? They already have magic bands and tickets.
I didn't have an issue adding my daughter to the reservation when we booked Boardwalk back in July - I actually used the chat feature on priceline and said I wanted to add my daughter and that Disney suggested that priceline call them directly to make the change. Took a few minutes but they chatted back and said she was all set and no fee for the additional guest. Then, when I checked my disney app my daughter was there! Hope this helps!

I didn't have an issue adding my daughter to the reservation when we booked Boardwalk back in July - I actually used the chat feature on priceline and said I wanted to add my daughter and that Disney suggested that priceline call them directly to make the change. Took a few minutes but they chatted back and said she was all set and no fee for the additional guest. Then, when I checked my disney app my daughter was there! Hope this helps!
Did you book Boardwalk as an Express deal? I seem to be getting the run-around from PL and Disney on this.

Did you book Boardwalk as an Express deal? I seem to be getting the run-around from PL and Disney on this.
I would suggest as the other poster said and call PL and say u talked to Disney and Disney said they need to call to add so your kids can ride DME. Or try the chat first and say the same. HUCA until someone helps. I had to do that with orbitz before since they were charging for any guests more than 2 at the time.

I would suggest as the other poster said and call PL and say u talked to Disney and Disney said they need to call to add so your kids can ride DME. Or try the chat first and say the same. HUCA until someone helps. I had to do that with orbitz before since they were charging for any guests more than 2 at the time.
I just got off the phone with PL and they insist that I need to call Disney to have my children added to the reservation. Ugh...I'm currently on hold with Disney to talk to them again, hopefully they can help.

I just got off the phone with PL and they insist that I need to call Disney to have my children added to the reservation. Ugh...I'm currently on hold with Disney to talk to them again, hopefully they can help.
Which dept is it that normally will provide the disney ressie number when you book through 3rd party? Wholesale maybe? Possibly they'd help if you plead your case. PL is in the wrong here.

Such a bummer to hear they aren’t being helpful! I never spoke to an agent, only used the chat feature but had no issues. I second the Disney wholesale dept. as another option to try!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter