Priceline Express Deals

Happy Saturday... 1st time reading thru Priceline thread n its entirety after posting for couple of years. A humongous thank U to those who have kept it current and shared such fantastic savings. We have always booked thru Disney and my hubby has told me we’re not returning until Fall 19’ or Spring 20’; however, I might be able to convince him if I can snag a great deal.

Few questions...

Best time to book, I believe I read 60 days out?

Is Pop Lake Buena Vista area and AKL Bonnet Creek?

Thanks again! I would love to bring my daughter back week before Xmas, 16/17-22 this year. I’m excited now to see what I can find:rainbow:.
Most Disney hotels will be in Bonnet Creek with the exception of Port Orleans - that will be in Disney Springs (maybe Saratoga would show up there as well?)

Hope that helps and good luck! I was able to convince my husband for the quick long weekend trip after finding Boardwalk Inn for under $200 - good deals are hard to pass up even for my husband who isn’t as into Disney as my and my little one are!

Hi all. New to this and gathering lots of great information. Just popped into Priceline and found a 4 star at Disney springs for 139 per night in January. No resort or hotel fees. Do we think that’s a resort hotel then?

Hi all. New to this and gathering lots of great information. Just popped into Priceline and found a 4 star at Disney springs for 139 per night in January. No resort or hotel fees. Do we think that’s a resort hotel then?
What is the amenity set? Only Disney hotels would be the port orleans 3.5s or maybe Saratoga.

What are the dates so we can check out the listing to help define the name?

Dave

So I see a deal with a Priceline coupon applied for 80% off Coronado Springs at $127.00 for the night I need. It lists as a standard room. Has anyone gotten a deal like this and ended up with 2 queens vs 1 king bed? So tempted to book but need 2 queen beds. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks!!

I was nervous about the same thing since we also needed two beds, I called Disney’s main line and was able to have it added to the reservation requesting two beds. Not sure if it will be filled but at least the request was made, I believe you can fax a request in 9 days prior to your arrival. Not sure who uses a fax anymore much less if they even are able to receive them. Hope this helps.

I was nervous about the same thing since we also needed two beds, I called Disney’s main line and was able to have it added to the reservation requesting two beds. Not sure if it will be filled but at least the request was made, I believe you can fax a request in 9 days prior to your arrival. Not sure who uses a fax anymore much less if they even are able to receive them. Hope this helps.
I have faxed to Pop Century about twice a year for the past 10 years. I call them about 3 minutes later and have someone from the "back office" verify they got it and came through clearly. It has absolutely helped me get a room close to or exactly like I requested. Note: I travel during non-peak times.

Has anyone found Express deals on the Universal resorts? I have been watching but a lot of the time Hotel canary can't come up with a suggested hotel. Didn't know if there were similar amenities guidelines or if they don't really show up in the express deals.

Looking at a 4.5 star hotel on Express Deals from 11/23-11/26. $242 per night from $310 per night in the Bonnet Creek area. I assumed it was the Swan but it's not showing a mandatory fee. Any thoughts?

Looking at a 4.5 star hotel on Express Deals from 11/23-11/26. $242 per night from $310 per night in the Bonnet Creek area. I assumed it was the Swan but it's not showing a mandatory fee. Any thoughts?

It's definitely the Swan. I have booked it before on priceline and when i search it says Hint: you have stayed here before!

Looks like they are lumping in the resort fee and taxes together now to make it harder to identify the hotel.

Hi all! Just stumbled across this board - been trying to read up on the hints and tips (and installed the chrome plug in for hotel canary).

Question #1:If it's clearly in the Disney area and has airport transportation, what hotels besides Disney could it be?

Question #2: I'm thrown by the "no parking fees", since Disney now charges a daily parking fee for guests. Have they removed that amenity feature from the Disney hotels on the Express deals?

TIA!

It's definitely the Swan. I have booked it before on priceline and when i search it says Hint: you have stayed here before!

Looks like they are lumping in the resort fee and taxes together now to make it harder to identify the hotel.
Yuck, this is getting more and more difficult.

Hi all! Just stumbled across this board - been trying to read up on the hints and tips (and installed the chrome plug in for hotel canary).

Question #1:If it's clearly in the Disney area and has airport transportation, what hotels besides Disney could it be?

Question #2: I'm thrown by the "no parking fees", since Disney now charges a daily parking fee for guests. Have they removed that amenity feature from the Disney hotels on the Express deals?

TIA!

#1 Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek says airport shuttle

#2 They don't say free parking anymore as an amenity. They tend to just have free wifi,restaurant,and swimming pool as their listed amenities.

TIA!

Your 2nd question got me curious so I pulled up a bunch of Disney resorts (just looking them up not using express deals) and none of them list free parking. so if it's listed as an amenity I'd guess it's not a Disney property.

Your 2nd question got me curious so I pulled up a bunch of Disney resorts (just looking them up not using express deals) and none of them list free parking. so if it's listed as an amenity I'd guess it's not a Disney property.
Disney hotels on Priceline also do not list airport shuttle in the amenity set.

It is the Swan, it is always listed as a 4.5. Once you Click on the Book link, look on the right side for the pricing. Near the bottom you will see a "Additional Mandatory Fee*" that is $31.50 x the number of nights. You don't pay Priceline for this but you pay at check-out at the Swan / Dolphin.

Note: The $31.50 includes taxes. ($28 mandatory resort fee + 1.82 sales tax + 1.62 Orlando Hotel tax).

Dave

Last edited:
It is the Swan, it is always listed as a 4.5. Once you Click on the Book link, look on the right side for the pricing. Near the bottom you will see a "Additional Mandatory Fee*" that is $31.50 x the number of nights. You don't pay Priceline for this but you pay at check-out at the Swan / Dolphin.

Note: The $31.50 includes taxes. ($28 mandatory resort fee + 1.82 sales tax + 1.62 Orlando Hotel tax).

Dave

It's really weird, I know it's the Swan like I posted a few posts back, but it isn't showing the additional mandatory fee seperate, like it usually does.

Price per Night$242

Rooms1

Nights3

Room Subtotal$726.00

Taxes and Fees$133.98

Total Charges $859.98

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter