Priceline Express Deals

With PL Express you're booking a room for 2. Rooms with 2 beds is the norm, by a lot, for most resorts in the Disney area.
That said a hotel is within their rights to refuse more then 2 guests in a room, without offering a refund. The hotel has a right to charge for the extra guests, even if a guest is an infant. Disney doesn't seem to be doing either. Given the way Disney is nickle and dimming guests I wonder how long before an extra charge is considered and/or implemented. Disney could feel one of the reasons PL is getting the rooms cheap is a double occupancy limit.

Right now the risk is small but someone may be the first to get burned.

Last edited:
Hey guys! I am new to this thread. Would this be Coronodo Springs @ 88.00?
3.5-Star Hotel
Walt Disney World - Bonnet Creek
With prices this low, most hotels won't let us show their identity until after you book
This deal saves you 50% or morecompared to similar hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet Access
  • Swimming Pool

About This Hotel
When you book a 3.5-star Express Deal, you'll get excellent service, some high-end amenities and well-decorated public areas.
Our 3.5-star collection includes independent hotels and well-known brands like
8+
Very Good Guest Rating
A Very Good rating means most guests recommend the hotel and appreciate the quality of the rooms, service and/or facilities.
About This Area
This sprawling area is home to a number of top Disney attractions, including Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Magic Kingdom, putting visitors right in the middle of the action. Visitors here are also within a short drive of SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando. While you're here, don't miss the endless Disney fun, as well as the area's golf and recreation activities.
See Less

3.5-Star Hotel
With prices this low, most hotels won't let us show their identity until after you book
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet Access
  • Swimming Pool
About This Hotel
When you book a 3.5-star Express Deal, you'll get excellent service, some high-end amenities and well-decorated public areas.
8+
Very Good Guest Rating
A Very Good rating means most guests recommend the hotel and appreciate the quality of the rooms, service and/or facilities.
About This Area
This sprawling area is home to a number of top Disney attractions, including Animal Kingdom, Blizzard Beach, Magic Kingdom, Epcot and Magic Kingdom, putting visitors right in the middle of the action. Visitors here are also within a short drive of SeaWorld Orlando and Universal Orlando. While you're here, don't miss the endless Disney fun, as well as the area's golf and recreation activities.
See Less

What dates are you looking at?

One more. This one is 150. Any ideas?? I appreciate you all!!
4-Star Hotel

thumbnail-150-square.jpg

Book Soon!
Someone recently got the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek.
  • Bed Choice Available
  • Business Center
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fewer Amenities

About This Hotel
When you book a 4-star Express Deal, you'll get high standards of service, upscale amenities and beautiful decor.
Our 4-star collection includes independent hotels and well-known brands like
8+
Very Good Guest Rating

3.5-Star Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet Access
  • Swimming Pool
About This Hotel
8+
Very Good Guest Rating
About This Area
See Less

It looks like CSR, but the prices don't match up quite right. It's the closest match for the available hotels.

One more. This one is 150. Any ideas?? I appreciate you all!!
4-Star Hotel

thumbnail-150-square.jpg

Book Soon!
Someone recently got the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek.
  • Bed Choice Available
  • Business Center
  • Airport Shuttle
  • Swimming Pool
  • Fitness Center
  • No Smoking Rooms/Facilities
Fewer Amenities

About This Hotel
When you book a 4-star Express Deal, you'll get high standards of service, upscale amenities and beautiful decor.
Our 4-star collection includes independent hotels and well-known brands like
8+
Very Good Guest Rating

I would guess Hilton Orlando-Bonnet Creek Resort.

Did priceline change the description for animal kingdom? It used to be "AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property." I'm trying to book that hotel for a different set of dates and I want to make sure I have the description right.

Did priceline change the description for animal kingdom? It used to be "AKL - Breathtaking décor and plenty of entertainment options welcome you to this unique property." I'm trying to book that hotel for a different set of dates and I want to make sure I have the description right.
I'm pretty sure they no longer have descriptions for express deals.

11/18-11/20. I called Disney but the CM told me to call Priceline...were they wrong? Or does it even matter? They already have magic bands and tickets.

When I had to add my child, Disney told me to call priceline and the priceline had to call Disney and add my son on the reservation. Priceline did it with no problems, took all of about 5 minutes.

It will matter if you are planning on taking the Magical Express bus so they are on that reservation which I think is taken from the names on the hotel reservation.

No more descriptions, unfortunately. :(

Your best bet is to match the location (Bonnet Creek area), star rating (3 for values, 3.5 for mods, 4 for most deluxe and I believe 4.5 for Grand Floridian) amenities (can’t name them offhand, but the Disney resorts only list a few) and the “last booked” price that pops up to that listed elsewhere. What dates are you looking for?

No more descriptions, unfortunately. :(

Your best bet is to match the location (Bonnet Creek area), star rating (3 for values, 3.5 for mods, 4 for most deluxe and I believe 4.5 for Grand Floridian) amenities (can’t name them offhand, but the Disney resorts only list a few) and the “last booked” price that pops up to that listed elsewhere. What dates are you looking for?
I think there's usually just three amenities listed: restaurant, internet access, and swimming pool.

When I had to add my child, Disney told me to call priceline and the priceline had to call Disney and add my son on the reservation. Priceline did it with no problems, took all of about 5 minutes.

It will matter if you are planning on taking the Magical Express bus so they are on that reservation which I think is taken from the names on the hotel reservation.
Thanks for sharing your experience! I was actually able to fix this by calling the Disney wholesale reservation line, so I'm good to go!

11/18-11/20. I called Disney but the CM told me to call Priceline...were they wrong? Or does it even matter? They already have magic bands and tickets.
I think it must depend who you get when you call Disney. I called the group reservations department and they added my family members for me. You will need them added in order to make FP+ at 60 days for them.

I was on the phone with orbitz for 2 hours yesterday. They kept insisting on canceling the reservation and rebooking to add an additional adult and child. Drove me nuts, I gave up and called the wholesale department. I was done within 5 minutes. Orbitz also told me that i would incur a fee for the additional adult once I check in at all star movies. I remember having 4 adults in one room (never again) years ago at all star sports and not being charged a fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter