• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

FYI I just saw this on Hotwire, for 1/18-1/22...pretty sure it's POFQ after comparing ratings, number of reviews and amenities. I had a separate window open and checked non-hot rate deals, and Hotwire is still listing Free Parking under amenities for the resorts.
upload_2018-10-29_15-12-28.png

FYI I just saw this on Hotwire, for 1/18-1/22...pretty sure it's POFQ after comparing ratings, number of reviews and amenities. I had a separate window open and checked non-hot rate deals, and Hotwire is still listing Free Parking under amenities for the resorts.

Actually this looks like TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings.

Actually this looks like TownePlace Suites Orlando at Flamingo Crossings.

That wouldn't be a big enough discount, when looking up standard rate rooms the one you mention comes up at $150 a night. At 52% off, the hotrate deal should be a room that is around $275 for standard rate.

That wouldn't be a big enough discount, when looking up standard rate rooms the one you mention comes up at $150 a night. At 52% off, the hotrate deal should be a room that is around $275 for standard rate.

I might be looking at the wrong one because the amenities listed include free breakfast which is definitely not Disney.

View attachment 362057
I don’t think it’s POFQ - it says “free breakfast” and that isn’t Disney for sure!

uugghh, so many great deals around my dates and I can't get anything to pull up for 12/13-12/15 OR 1/26-1/29. There are some decent deals in Jan but they are about the same as my disney visa discount I already have. I want an express deal!!! :sad:

I don’t think it’s POFQ - it says “free breakfast” and that isn’t Disney for sure!
It also said Free parking, which threw me but then I checked the amenities listed for the hotel under the standard rate rooms, and free parking is still listed on Hotwire for the Disney hotels. They are definitely not making it simple to narrow down which hotel it is!

It also said Free parking, which threw me but then I checked the amenities listed for the hotel under the standard rate rooms, and free parking is still listed on Hotwire for the Disney hotels. They are definitely not making it simple to narrow down which hotel it is!
Agreed! I’m still bummed they got rid of the descriptions - that was for sure the easiest way in my opinion to figure it out!

Is anyone seeing anything for 1/4 to 1/6?
not one Disney hotel popped up.
Nothing - Hotwire has movies/sports for around $130 a night so if you combined with a 10% coupon wouldn’t be terrible. Also has CBR for under $200. I’d keep checking you have a little bit of time still!

Nothing - Hotwire has movies/sports for around $130 a night so if you combined with a 10% coupon wouldn’t be terrible. Also has CBR for under $200. I’d keep checking you have a little bit of time still!

Thank you, I will probably book a refundable room and keep checking.

Question, do resorts come back on express deals after they're gone? For example, I've been stalking the dates 12/16-12/18, just need 2 nights but are waiting on a work confirmation before we book. Anyway, CSR was on there all week at $98 but as of today it's gone. The only Disney resort I'm seeing is one that Hotel Canary says is AofA for $68 (seems really low for AofA at 22% off). Anyway, what's the likelihood of CSR appearing on Exp. deals again in the next week or two?

Question, do resorts come back on express deals after they're gone? For example, I've been stalking the dates 12/16-12/18, just need 2 nights but are waiting on a work confirmation before we book. Anyway, CSR was on there all week at $98 but as of today it's gone. The only Disney resort I'm seeing is one that Hotel Canary says is AofA for $68 (seems really low for AofA at 22% off). Anyway, what's the likelihood of CSR appearing on Exp. deals again in the next week or two?
Yes, they can.. I had been watching all week for tomorrow night and finally booked ap rate at Boardwalk Villas. I go onto Priceline today and CSR is there for tomorrow night for $100. Figures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter