Priceline Express Deals

So no more descriptions (bummer!) ...is Hotel Canary still accurate?
I've used hotel canary twice successfully in the last couple of weeks. If you use it in conjunction with other clues (amenities, location, verified reviews, etc), then I think it's pretty accurate.

I just thought of something: When you book a room through Priceline, are you still eligible to get a gift card for opting out of mousekeeping? The reason I ask is because last year we got a room at POR as part of a convention block and were told we weren't eligible because we were part of a "group." I wonder if the same applies here. Anyone have any experience with this?

I just thought of something: When you book a room through Priceline, are you still eligible to get a gift card for opting out of mousekeeping? The reason I ask is because last year we got a room at POR as part of a convention block and were told we weren't eligible because we were part of a "group." I wonder if the same applies here. Anyone have any experience with this?
I booked POFQ August '17 through Priceline Express and was able to opt out of housekeeping.

Looking for deal 12/14-19. Please shout out if u run across anything. Never used Priceline but can’t seem to find anything thus far.

Have a blessed day!

Looking for deal 12/14-19. Please shout out if u run across anything. Never used Priceline but can’t seem to find anything thus far.

Have a blessed day!

I'm looking for 12/15 - 12/18, the only one I'm seeing is Sports. CSR was there a week or so ago but we weren't 100% sure we were going. I'm hoping it comes back, it was $98!

Have a blessed day!
I took a look but not much there for the whole week - have you considered a split stay? May have more luck!

12/16-12/19 there is an all-star for $68.There is also an all-star for dates 12/14-16 for $76.
So together your dates would be covered. Hope this helps!

Last edited:
I took a look but not much there for the whole week - have you considered a split stay? May have more luck!

12/16-12/19 there is an all-star for $68.There is also an all-star for dates 12/14-16 for $76.
So together your dates would be covered. Hope this helps!

Thank u for sharing. We’ve never done a split stay and quit honestly didn’t think about it, but definitely something to consider. Thanks again!

It’s $207. Should I just book it or take a chance at it? I can’t get hotelcanary to work so I can’t double check it.
I'm seeing it as $188 and that is almost certainly a Disney hotel from what I can tell, but you're always taking a little bit of a chance with PL express deals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter