Priceline Express Deals

Hi guys, long time lurked on the disboards. First time I am posting. I was wondering if you could help me double check which hotels the following two options on Priceline could be. Dec 20 to Dec 23, 3 star, $81 a night. and December 20 to December 27th, 3.5 star, $114 a night. Thanks for all your help.

Hi guys, long time lurked on the disboards. First time I am posting. I was wondering if you could help me double check which hotels the following two options on Priceline could be. Dec 20 to Dec 23, 3 star, $81 a night. and December 20 to December 27th, 3.5 star, $114 a night. Thanks for all your help.
I am pretty sure the 3 star is Pop. The 3.5 (if your searching bonnet creek) is most likely Coronado Springs Resort. They do both appear to be disney based off the amenity set!

I think the $81 is Pop Century and the $114 is Coronado Springs

Any idea what a 4 star in Bonnet Creek at $92 might be? November 30-December 2

The one I saw for $93 looks like Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek

ETA: Actually I'm leaning more towards Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek

What would you say is a good window ahead of time to book via Express Deals? 60 days? longer or shorter? I can see this being a great option for a trip hubby and I want to take next year. I don't mind booking kind of last minute if it means getting on site!

personally i just stumbled onto this thread. i have used priceline in the past and always ended up with the swan or dolphin. this is the first time i've gotten an official disney hotel. seems to me closer to your trip you will find better deals. but i am two months out and found CSR for half off if we were booking through disney website. so around two months out seems good too.

personally i just stumbled onto this thread. i have used priceline in the past and always ended up with the swan or dolphin. this is the first time i've gotten an official disney hotel. seems to me closer to your trip you will find better deals. but i am two months out and found CSR for half off if we were booking through disney website. so around two months out seems good too.
I was about 6 weeks out when I booked Boardwalk Inn! 2 months and under seems to be the sweet spot.

Thanks so much to all of you for posting. Gives me hope that we'll find something this winter!!

I was trying to play around with the express deals for March last night. Hotel Canary was telling me a deal could have been AKL, BCV, BRV, or BWI. Any tips on how to narrow it down now that the descriptions are gone?

I was trying to play around with the express deals for March last night. Hotel Canary was telling me a deal could have been AKL, BCV, BRV, or BWI. Any tips on how to narrow it down now that the descriptions are gone?
Look at the verified guest reviews and that can help give you a clue. I see AKL on there a lot and it'll say "200 verified guest reviews" and then when you look at AKL, it has over 200 reviews, so that helps to give you an idea.

Happy Saturday... 1st time reading thru Priceline thread n its entirety after posting for couple of years. A humongous thank U to those who have kept it current and shared such fantastic savings. We have always booked thru Disney and my hubby has told me we’re not returning until Fall 19’ or Spring 20’; however, I might be able to convince him if I can snag a great deal.

Few questions...

Best time to book, I believe I read 60 days out?

Is Pop Lake Buena Vista area and AKL Bonnet Creek?

Thanks again! I would love to bring my daughter back week before Xmas, 16/17-22 this year. I’m excited now to see what I can find:rainbow:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter