Priceline Express Deals

I'm looking at 12/11-12/14, $167/nt 4 star bonnet creek hotel on priceline exp deal, any guesses what this might be? I can't tell without the descriptions. There is no resort fee listed but no airport shuttle either...AKL maybe?
Most likely AKL - says someone just booked for $475 and the price $167 is basically 64% off of that.

I'm looking at 12/11-12/14, $167/nt 4 star bonnet creek hotel on priceline exp deal, any guesses what this might be? I can't tell without the descriptions. There is no resort fee listed but no airport shuttle either...AKL maybe?

Looking at the rating and the guest reviews along with the the fact that the AKL is on there bookable at $180 a night, I would say it's Animal Kingdom Lodge.

HELP! I think, according to Hotel Canary, that I might have possibly stumbled on a amazing deal for Beach Club. Can anyone chime in with opinions? It doesn't seem right. Listed as 4 Star Hotel Bonnet Creek area. at $184/night Hotel Canary is saying Beach Club an no other options. Also Beach Club is listed on Priceline for the same days I'm looking at. Does this seem legit to go with Hotel Canary's assumption? How accurate are they? Priceline Express says original price $243 (slashed to $184) but regular priceline has it for a more believable $552. I'm afraid to jump incase it is not correct. I have no way to backout correct?

HELP! I think, according to Hotel Canary, that I might have possibly stumbled on a amazing deal for Beach Club. Can anyone chime in with opinions? It doesn't seem right. Listed as 4 Star Hotel Bonnet Creek area. at $184/night Hotel Canary is saying Beach Club an no other options. Also Beach Club is listed on Priceline for the same days I'm looking at. Does this seem legit to go with Hotel Canary's assumption? How accurate are they? Priceline Express says original price $243 (slashed to $184) but regular priceline has it for a more believable $552. I'm afraid to jump incase it is not correct. I have no way to backout correct?
$184 is what I paid for Boardwalk. What is the amenity set? Dates? I can take a look.

dates are 4/19 - 4/23
So I think it actually may be the dolphin - Disney hotels usually have the amenity set of only three recently and when I went to book there was a resort fee which beach club would not have. :( you are pretty far out though so I’d keep checking - I booked Boardwalk 6 weeks out.

So I think it actually may be the dolphin - Disney hotels usually have the amenity set of only three recently and when I went to book there was a resort fee which beach club would not have. :( you are pretty far out though so I’d keep checking - I booked Boardwalk 6 weeks out.

You got an amazing deal for Boardwalk! But you are right, I'll wait. We weren't planning to go until the Fall of next year anyway :(

You got an amazing deal for Boardwalk! But you are right, I'll wait. We weren't planning to go until the Fall of next year anyway :(
Honestly the summer has some amazing deals - we went end of July (not planned) because of the deal and just enjoyed the pool/boardwalk area for a long weekend to avoid the crowds.

Honestly the summer has some amazing deals - we went end of July (not planned) because of the deal and just enjoyed the pool/boardwalk area for a long weekend to avoid the crowds.

we've actually been tossing that idea around now that my son is getting older. I hate for him to miss too much school.

If anyone is interested, I just booked Coronado Springs for 2/27-3/5 for $165/night. This was regular Priceline and not Express. Can be cancelled until 5 days prior for free. Still hoping for an Express deal, but I will take this for now. It was glitchy on the phone and had to use computer.

If anyone is interested, I just booked Coronado Springs for 2/27-3/5 for $165/night. This was regular Priceline and not Express. Can be cancelled until 5 days prior for free. Still hoping for an Express deal, but I will take this for now. It was glitchy on the phone and had to use computer.
^You should've pm'd me for my 10% off coupon!! I just got another one too good until the 27th.

Every time I go in there and look up stuff for your guys I get those coupons. If I needed a coupon I'd never get one:rolleyes:

You are right, I mistyped. I meant to say Dolphin but was daydreaming about the whole Swolphin thing. Sorry.
Have you stayed at either? I’ve always wanted to (Epcot is my favorite!) but the resort fee and no magical express always made me pick another option.

Have you stayed at either? I’ve always wanted to (Epcot is my favorite!) but the resort fee and no magical express always made me pick another option.
We stayed at the Dolphin in July and will be at the Swan over New Year; both were priceline deals and considerably cheaper than the Epcot area disney resorts (even after factoring in the resort fee and uber). Actually, we prefer taking uber anyway so we have more time in the parks and more flexibility esp on departure day. The pools are fantastic, Swan has an outstanding lap pool, Grotto pool bar has great drinks and good service, dining options are some of the best on property.

We stayed at the Dolphin in July and will be at the Swan over New Year; both were priceline deals and considerably cheaper than the Epcot area disney resorts (even after factoring in the resort fee and uber). Actually, we prefer taking uber anyway so we have more time in the parks and more flexibility esp on departure day. The pools are fantastic, Swan has an outstanding lap pool, Grotto pool bar has great drinks and good service, dining options are some of the best on property.
I'm seeing the Dolphin on PL in July for $81/night. I'm very tempted, especially after reading this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter