Pregnancy Board!!

No complaints here, well my back hurts, my hips hurt, my calves keep cramping and my legs itch to high hell, but there isn't much anybody can do about any of that. ;) We just got back from our 10 day Disney adventure (3 WDW days, 4 day Dream, 3 more WDW days.) I didn't miss the big rides as much as I thought I would. I love character meets, so I got to meet some that dh would never stand in line for (like those in Animation Academy) while he rode the big rides. We skipped AK entirely. Tough to be a Bug was down for refurb and it was either pouring rain or sweltering hot and with no Safari, Dinosaur or Everest, keeping myself occupied there was going to be a challenge. The Dream was great and perfect for pregnant women. I only puked once all trip which was a record. It happened around 1am on the way back to Boardwalk from MK. I had gotten overtired I guess. It had been a long hot day and my body just said enough. Other than that, I felt pretty good most of the time. Even most of the pain I have been experiencing this week was at bay while we were gone. Disney magic. :wizard:

Tomorrow we have our 20 week sonogram. We went to a pay place right before the trip and found out its a boy and a girl. I am a bit concerned tomorrow we will find out they were wrong. I haven't told many people yet about their genders until a separate place confirms there are in fact girl parts and boy parts and not two of one type. ;) I just keep thinking they are both boys, so I need the doc to tell me one is a girl and then I may believe it. Then again I still may not. :laughing:

You are brave to go to Disney. While we were trying, I thought if I'm pregnant when we go, it will be no big deal. After the sickness I had until 20-ish weeks, I am so glad I wasn't pregnant this past December when we went. I would have spent the whole time in the condo or in the bathroom.

Can't wait to hear what you found out on gender!!!!

Chugging along! :goodvibes

Will be 25 weeks tomorrow. Hips/Pelvis are killing me, but other than that, doing well.

Started Christmas shopping already because we have that along with getting ready for the baby (who's likely to be scheduled for 1/9 scheduled c-section), so keeping busy!

Yaaay!!! My hips constantly ache!! I guess they are just getting ready for little miss to make her appearance:) I'm thinking most people will be getting gift cards this year;) I'm due December 23rd

ETA: Just got my c-section date! 1/12/15 - our little prince will be here!!! :cool1:

yaaaayyy!!!!!

Just realized it's only 99 days away!!!! :cool1:

EEKKKKKKK!!!!!!! I have been saying I'm 29 weeks, and then someone pointed out yesterday, so you only have 11 more weeks. I almost fainted!!!!! 11 weeks to go sounds so much further!!!

32 weeks tomorrow. Heartburn, leg cramps and general pregnancy issues, but doing great. Baby shower is Sunday and my Mom will be in town for that :)

Ugh!!! My heartburn has been HORRIBLE for the past 2 weeks or so. I'm guessing it is only going to get worse:(. We had our first baby shower Sunday as well. That is so exciting that your Mom was able to come:)

20 weeks on sat. Still feel on and off pukey and heartburn. We did Disney two weeks ago and had a wonderful week. All the walking was tough but I managed

So glad you were able to enjoy your trip. I'm beginning to think the last couple of weeks of feeling great were the calm before the storm:(. Morning sickness is back and heartburn has appeared with vengeance!!

Well ladies, I passed my gestational diabetes test with flying colors!! I was able to keep the drink down. This was my main concern as sweets are not my friend during this pregnancy.

Also, I started a PTR to hopefully disperse some of my planning itch and anxiety about December. We will be taking our little Princess for her 1st birthday to Disney World!!! Feel free to join in (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3338442)!!

35 weeks here! I am now getting a little nervous at it is all going so fast. he is die mid Nov but he may be induced a week or two early.. In the meantime we booked or first family vacation for May! He will be around 6 months.:woohoo:

I'm heading to WDW in a little over 2 weeks. I will be 25 weeks pregnant. Anyone have any tips? I know that I need to take it slow and stay hydrated, but any other tips would be wonderful! Thank you!

I did it at 20 weeks and 11 weeks pregnant., 20 weeks with just my husband, 11 weeks with my one year old and husband. I loved it!! We stated at caribean and I bought one of the mugs and just filled it up everywhere, you honestly drink so much more as you are walking. Even at 20 weeks my feet swelled from all the walking so I bought running shoes and then a good pair of sandals. Come day 3 I had to go in sandals as they were so swollen. Also, I found a new love for the non thrill rides, actually enjoyed them as I couldn't go on the bigger thrill rides!! I also took a picture of myself in front of the castle each time so I could show the kids later ;)

Hey everyone! I'm currently 10 weeks along with baby number two! DD is four and is SO excited for a sibling! We are planning on doing one last Disney trip as a family of three before our newest family member arrives, so I'll be braving The World sometime in my second trimester!

Had a 28 week growth scan today and little guy is growing perfectly! He is currently 2 lbs. 1 oz. :goodvibes

It will be only 11 weeks from this coming Monday until we meet him and I can't wait!!! :yay:

Hey Ladies! 31 weeks yesterday!!! Had an appointment this morning, and doctor is worried about baby's size because I'm still 4 pounds less than pre-pregnancy, so we are having a ultrasound next week to check her size. I haven't been this nervous from an appointment before, but he assured me that it is just precautionary, and to check positioning because we are getting close to the end.

Hey Ladies! 31 weeks yesterday!!! Had an appointment this morning, and doctor is worried about baby's size because I'm still 4 pounds less than pre-pregnancy, so we are having a ultrasound next week to check her size. I haven't been this nervous from an appointment before, but he assured me that it is just precautionary, and to check positioning because we are getting close to the end.

Hang in there! Are you naturally under weight? I only ask because I am not i have quite a few pounds to lose prepreganancy and during the pregnancy I have been fluctuating. I gained 12 but lost 4 in my third trimester as I have been trying to eat healthy.so at 37 weeks now i have only gained 8 lbs. his growth scans have been perfect in th 50-65 percentile my dr is not worried. I guess if you were already under weight you might need to gain a few more so try things for calories.

Hang in there! Are you naturally under weight? I only ask because I am not i have quite a few pounds to lose prepreganancy and during the pregnancy I have been fluctuating. I gained 12 but lost 4 in my third trimester as I have been trying to eat healthy.so at 37 weeks now i have only gained 8 lbs. his growth scans have been perfect in th 50-65 percentile my dr is not worried. I guess if you were already under weight you might need to gain a few more so try things for calories.
Not at all!!! I had about 50lbs to lose before I got pregnant. I lost a total of 12lbs, and have gained back about 8 of that. She was measuring small at 25 weeks, so I'm sure that has created concern as well. Thanks!!!!

Not at all!!! I had about 50lbs to lose before I got pregnant. I lost a total of 12lbs, and have gained back about 8 of that. She was measuring small at 25 weeks, so I'm sure that has created concern as well. Thanks!!!!

Hang in there, she still very little so you are doing fine!

I'm being induced Monday morning, finally our little Disney princess is set to arrive!!! Visions of our little family of 3 heading to Disney World are already in full force!!!!

I'm being induced Monday morning, finally our little Disney princess is set to arrive!!! Visions of our little family of 3 heading to Disney World are already in full force!!!!
sending pixie dust your way for a quick delivery ad happy healthy baby!!!!!

Hi there everyone! :wave2:

I'm joining you all -- 19 weeks pregnant with baby #2. DD is 3 yo now (and will be 3.5 y when the new baby arrives). We're planning a trip to WDW in January 2015 (at ~29 weeks). We're excited for a little getaway as a family of 3, before we become a family of 4. :goodvibes

best wishes today!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new princess!!!!

Hi there everyone! :wave2: I'm joining you all -- 19 weeks pregnant with baby #2. DD is 3 yo now (and will be 3.5 y when the new baby arrives). We're planning a trip to WDW in January 2015 (at ~29 weeks). We're excited for a little getaway as a family of 3, before we become a family of 4. :goodvibes
congratulations and welcome!!! Are you going to find out prince or
Princess??

best wishes today!! Can't wait to see pictures of your new princess!!!!

congratulations and welcome!!! Are you going to find out prince or
Princess??

Thanks!! We're "Team Green" (and were with DD too), so we won't be finding out :goodvibes

Yay, we made it to viability day (24 weeks)! If something goes wrong, the medical staff will attempt to save my babies. I have been holding my breath for this day for weeks. Now I just need to keep the bugs on the inside for a few more months!

Yay, we made it to viability day (24 weeks)! If something goes wrong, the medical staff will attempt to save my babies. I have been holding my breath for this day for weeks. Now I just need to keep the bugs on the inside for a few more months!

Hooray! Gotta love that feeling.

:dance3:

We are exactly 6 weeks apart. I am 30 weeks today!! :cool1:

Little prince will be here 9 weeks from Monday. (Repeat c section)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter