Pregnancy Board!!

31 weeks tomorrow with a girl, we already have a 2 year old boy, tomorrow is our baby shower!

I'm back! We found out a couple of weeks ago that we're indeed expecting our rainbow baby! I'm still super early (6.5w) and due on July 7th! This pregnancy feels right - nausea, heartburn, all day morning sickness. We're considering taking a short cruise in Dec. of this year, and doing our big WDW trip next December. I'm not entirely sure about the cruise anymore since the morning sickness has sunk in (and crazy toddler), I'm thinking that being on the water will only intensify the nausea. Just stopping by and saying hi again!

I'm back! We found out a couple of weeks ago that we're indeed expecting our rainbow baby! I'm still super early (6.5w) and due on July 7th! This pregnancy feels right - nausea, heartburn, all day morning sickness. We're considering taking a short cruise in Dec. of this year, and doing our big WDW trip next December. I'm not entirely sure about the cruise anymore since the morning sickness has sunk in, I'm thinking that being on the water will only intensify the nausea. Just stopping by and saying hi again!

I live in the kentlands (gaithersburg) and am expecting twins in February. We should arrange a play date for next fall!
Anyway, we did the Dream in September. I was 16 weeks at the time and was really worried about MS as well since I was still dealing with it off and on, especially since I couldn't take any sea sick meds. I was 100% fine. We did 3 days at WDW, 4 days on Dream and then 3 days at WDW. I did have a really bad incident on a WDW bus during the second half of the trip, but other than that I didn't puke. I did have some dry heaves here and there, but nothing too bad.

Thanks!! We're "Team Green" (and were with DD too), so we won't be finding out :goodvibes

yaaayyy!!! That is so exciting!!

We don't know either. It is very nice and gives everyone an opinion...

hahaha you are a brave soul to get everyone's opinion;)

Yay, we made it to viability day (24 weeks)! If something goes wrong, the medical staff will attempt to save my babies. I have been holding my breath for this day for weeks. Now I just need to keep the bugs on the inside for a few more months!

YAAAYYYYY!!!! Such a huge milestone you have reached. Wishing you lots and lots of pixie dust from here on out!! pixiedust:

:dance3:

We are exactly 6 weeks apart. I am 30 weeks today!! :cool1:

Little prince will be here 9 weeks from Monday. (Repeat c section)

Oooooo!!!! So so close!!I have 5 more weeks until our Princess' Debut Date:)

31 weeks tomorrow with a girl, we already have a 2 year old boy, tomorrow is our baby shower!

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone doing today?

I had my 36 week appointment today. I was a surprising 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. The doctor said he could feel babies head as well. This may be a dumb question, but since this is my first, I don't know these things:goodvibes

If he could feel her head, does that mean I have lost my plug?

:dance3:
Hey Ladies!! How is everyone doing today?

I had my 36 week appointment today. I was a surprising 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. The doctor said he could feel babies head as well. This may be a dumb question, but since this is my first, I don't know these things:goodvibes

If he could feel her head, does that mean I have lost my plug?

Honestly not sure if there is a direct correlation but I do know that you can lose your plug pretty early but it regenerates itself.

You're almost there....almost baby time!

My repeat c-section is exactly 7 weeks from today!!!! 50 more days!!!

Hey Ladies!! How is everyone doing today? I had my 36 week appointment today. I was a surprising 1cm dilated and 70% effaced. The doctor said he could feel babies head as well. This may be a dumb question, but since this is my first, I don't know these things:goodvibes If he could feel her head, does that mean I have lost my plug?

It's hard not to get excited, isn't it? But don't worry--you can still have weeks to go. I was 1-2cm and 50% effaced and lost my mucus plug at 36 weeks with my third. He was still 9 days post-date (so I had 5 more weeks to go at that point). And a friend with her third was 3cm and 50% effaced at 36 weeks and went a day past her due date.

It really all means nothing except that your baby and your body are preparing for labor...eventually. Oh, and it was pretty obvious when I lost my mucus plugs, so you'll most likely know ;)

Made it to my due date. Eviction notice for Monday if not before. Very nervous and excited. Really hoping to avoid the induction.

Made it to my due date. Eviction notice for Monday if not before. Very nervous and excited. Really hoping to avoid the induction.

Good luck!!!! :cheer2:

I am 34 weeks today....and have dipped down to 39 days until we meet our little guy!! Can't wait!! :cool1:

Congratulations! You made it! But if you don't want an induction, is there a reason why you're having one? I know it's none of my business, but I just hate to see anyone undergo a medical procedure they don't want or need. Anyway, try to enjoy these last few nights of sleep. The big day will be here soon enough ;)

But if you don't want an induction, is there a reason why you're having one? I know it's none of my business, but I just hate to see anyone undergo a medical procedure they don't want or need.

Normally I agree. I avoid medical intervention like the plague. I even refused to take morning sickness medicine because I felt like there was still at least one meal staying down a day at a minimum.

There are a few reasons I can think of for why the doctor brought it up (before I did). I have a stage 3 placenta for the past 3.5 weeks. This can interfere with the baby growing and increase other risks with continuing the pregnancy. I am also a larger person, so big baby syndrome (while there are no indications) are a concern.

My personal reasons for wanting the baby out by the 11th are so I can fly the baby home for Christmas to my quadriplegic Grandmother (detailed in another thread so please do not debate this decision here). The only available date is Monday. With the date scheduled, my mom is flying in from Ohio to help support my husband and I as we adjust to life with a newborn.

Normally I agree. I avoid medical intervention like the plague. I even refused to take morning sickness medicine because I felt like there was still at least one meal staying down a day at a minimum. There are a few reasons I can think of for why the doctor brought it up (before I did). I have a stage 3 placenta for the past 3.5 weeks. This can interfere with the baby growing and increase other risks with continuing the pregnancy. I am also a larger person, so big baby syndrome (while there are no indications) are a concern. My personal reasons for wanting the baby out by the 11th are so I can fly the baby home for Christmas to my quadriplegic Grandmother (detailed in another thread so please do not debate this decision here). The only available date is Monday. With the date scheduled, my mom is flying in from Ohio to help support my husband and I as we adjust to life with a newborn.

I completely understand. Every woman needs to weigh a lot of factors before an induction. I misread your previous post as sounding reluctant, but it sounds like you've really thought it through and you're comfortable with your decision. :)

Baby girl arrived on her own on Sunday so no induction was needed. She came out without a C-Section and was a lot smaller than I expected (only 6lbs 12 oz). Everyone is doing fabulous.

Hey everyone! I was just curious whether,when the time comes, I should tell my husband I am going to take a test and we can find out together, or if I should do it myself and surprise him after if I get a positive result.

How did everyone tell your partner that you were pregnant, or did you take the test and get the results together?

Hey everyone! I was just curious whether,when the time comes, I should tell my husband I am going to take a test and we can find out together, or if I should do it myself and surprise him after if I get a positive result.

How did everyone tell your partner that you were pregnant, or did you take the test and get the results together?

We started trying on a friday night. I was impatient so I peed on a stick the following wednesday (12 days later). I saw a really faint line and didn't believe it. I peed on another stick on thursday and saw yet another faint line. Woke my husband up and asked him if he saw a line. He said yes, but it was really faint. He got to googling and determined that any line means positive. Neither of us believe it would happen that fast. Friday (two weeks after our first "try"), I peed on a digital test and it said positive and the rest is history. Twins will be here in less than 2 months. :eek:

Well, baby # 1, we had been trying for 7 months, and were a bit frustrated with how long it was taking. I remember taking a test at 4 am because I was a couple of days late, and it came up positive and I woke him up and told him.

Baby # 2, we got pregnant the 1st month of trying, so he was there while I was taking the test as we very much thought it was going to be negative, but nope! pixiedust:

Baby # 3, this baby....COMPLETE SURPRISE!!! I ended up being close to a week late which never happens, so I got a test and took it and it was positive! I screamed down to DH who was getting ready to leave and go get some coffee and he ran back upstairs and saw the test. Shock! :faint:

Baby boy will be here in less than 3 weeks! :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter