POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

Not 100% sure but i'd love my MOH and BM to wear this dress in Navy Blue (or marine as davids bridal calls it!)

color_F13062_24405.jpg

I have YELLOW dresses for the beach!!

I couldn't resist trying it on. Ignore the fact that it just came out of the box
then and it was wrinkled!

BridesmaidsDresses3-1.jpg

I'm behind...

This is my engagement ring 0 sorry its so big. I'm going to have to figure out how to resize it.
SBS_6434.jpg

And these are my MOH dress (in black and with a white sash around the waist)
s09_81026_capri.jpg

And these are my BM dresses (in black also but they will have a white sash around the top)
s09_81599_black.jpg

How about todays theme:

SHOW US A HAIRSTYLE YOU LIKE!

I can't make up my mind if I want my hair down in loose ringlets, or up like this:

HAIR-chignon7018.jpg

Bob xoxoxoxoxo

I love that hairstyle Bob

I'm going with a 1/2 up/down do: something like:
683d6b4f942881087fbd8580e826fe29.jpg
I really like the curls in this one, and I'm planning on wearing a veil
253.jpg
I'm really like how straight this is, as I'm worried my hair won't hold a curl.
131115-main_Full.jpg
I like the Angie one, but minus that tattoos

Characterfan, your top picture is exactly what I'm hoping for!!! Mind if I steal the pic for my planning folder???

I would also love my hair like Princess Giselle's, long and down with ringlets and little flowers. (But brown not ginger)

I can't find photos, but incase you haven't seen the movie here are two kinda OK ones:

amy-adams-enchanted-1.jpg

2042film200709291624062tq0.jpg

I love this!!! But I don't know how it will look with my hair. It doesn't really do what I want it to do. :confused3
jessica-simpsons-wedding-hair.jpg

jessica-simpsons-wedding-day-hair-0.jpg

that jessica simpson pic was one of mine too!! here are the ones I brought into my trial..

unfortunately I had to delete the pics that I had of my trial because I didn't want my fiance to find them.

hair11.jpg

hair9.jpg

hair8.jpg

That was seriously one of the best overall looks I have ever seen. Ever. Seriously.

My only fear would be that that ringlets around the face would look really tight and 'done' and prom-ish. That was like a once in a lifetime perfect hair day.

I love this!!! But I don't know how it will look with my hair. It doesn't really do what I want it to do. :confused3
jessica-simpsons-wedding-hair.jpg

jessica-simpsons-wedding-day-hair-0.jpg

that jessica simpson pic was one of mine too!! here are the ones I brought into my trial..

unfortunately I had to delete the pics that I had of my trial because I didn't want my fiance to find them.

hair11.jpg

hair9.jpg

hair8.jpg

Those are all in my list too!! I'm doing 1/2 up 1/2 down and just hopeing for a very non-windy day on CC. :rotfl:

Thanks Sabrina! I'm quite happy with it! I'll have shoes too in a few days to post!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter