• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

Here's mine! Don't mind my pale hands, it was winter!!! :)

CaliEngagement143.jpg

Oh, that is so pretty! Delicate, yet a stunner!

Here is a bad picture of mine...

010.jpg

It looks blurry and you can't see how it really sparkles! I love it!:lovestruc

Here's my ring in the original setting...don't mind my man hands and the lighting...it was about 5 minutes after he propsed. :goodvibes

n53100461_31397953_5636.jpg

This is my new setting that we're designing with the jeweler...I can't wait to get it! :banana:

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

I love everyones rings so beautiful!

DisWishes720: Your new setting is amazing!!

MainStMandy: Congrats on the Engagment girl!

Here is mine :cutie:
DSC01599.jpg

ring.jpg

Here's my ring in the original setting...don't mind my man hands and the lighting...it was about 5 minutes after he propsed. :goodvibes

This is my new setting that we're designing with the jeweler...I can't wait to get it! :banana:

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

oohh I love this!!

I love everyones rings so beautiful!

DisWishes720: Your new setting is amazing!!

MainStMandy: Congrats on the Engagment girl!

Here is mine :cutie:
DSC01599.jpg

ring.jpg

Thanks! Love your ring!!

Here's mine! Don't mind my pale hands, it was winter!!! :)

CaliEngagement143.jpg
OMG! we have the same ring! if you go to my pj you can see-pics not too great i have to post a better one. i found it on a website and my df had it made just for me. I just read your PJ-what a great story! Looking forward to hearing more of your planning.

1-4.jpg

2-4.jpg

OMG!!!:eek: I love that! It's amazing!:thumbsup2

OMG! we have the same ring! if you go to my pj you can see-pics not too great i have to post a better one. i found it on a website and my df had it made just for me. I just read your PJ-what a great story! Looking forward to hearing more of your planning.

I have it too!! We found it in a jewelry store (Michael B. Princess ring I think?) and our jeweler copied it. I LOVE it!! I have terrible pictures of mine but it's here (gosh, I really should get some GOOD pictures of it...oh well):

Ring_email1.jpg

Ring1.jpg

I have it too!! We found it in a jewelry store (Michael B. Princess ring I think?) and our jeweler copied it. I LOVE it!! I have terrible pictures of mine but it's here (gosh, I really should get some GOOD pictures of it...oh well):

Ring_email1.jpg

Ring1.jpg
Wow! i love it also. noone i know have a ring like this. i also don't have great pics. one of these weekends i will take a great one and post it on here!! we can be the ring muskateers!!! lol

Do we have a theme for today?? How about:

SHOW US YOUR BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!

2009_0409bridesmaids0005.jpg

These are my girls in theirs... Freya (MOH) is on the left (Ignore the T-Shirt under her dress, she didn't have her slip with her!!) and my two bridesmaids Tanya and Henri. The wrap Henri is wearing is mine, we just used it for an idea!

Bob xooxoxox

Do we have a theme for today?? How about:

SHOW US YOUR BRIDESMAIDS DRESSES!

These are my girls in theirs... Freya (MOH) is on the left (Ignore the T-Shirt under her dress, she didn't have her slip with her!!) and my two bridesmaids Tanya and Henri. The wrap Henri is wearing is mine, we just used it for an idea!

Bob xooxoxox

Love the black!!

Love the black!!

Thanks! :goodvibes A lot of people were really shocked when I said black dresses, but I'm hoping they'll all the pleasantly surprised!

I like the dress you posted too- Lovely shape!

Bob xoxoxxoox

Thanks! :goodvibes A lot of people were really shocked when I said black dresses, but I'm hoping they'll all the pleasantly surprised!

I like the dress you posted too- Lovely shape!

Bob xoxoxxoox

The first time I got married I had black dresses and they looked great!!

I'm not having bridesmaids. I'm having a Man of Honor.. my little brother he's almost 20 and is 6foot4.
He's going to either wear a black suit or a simple black tux (depending on what DFi decide what he and BM will wear)
my MOH will have this tie:
457516_Yellow

Since we don't have a settled venue - I haven't decided. However if we have a beach wedding this is what I liked. I really liked it because all of the girls could just wear their bathing suits under it. I really love the beading.

69664_multilagoonblooms_large.jpg

If we don't do a beach wedding then I have no clue...

I think I've already posted mine, but I don't mind doing it again :lmao:

6471-600.jpg

this is the MOH dress, will be in light blue:
5827.jpg
5827_x1.jpg

and the BM dress, they will be in light blue with a champagne sash
5824.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter