POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

How about if we post pictures of our cake toppers?
Here is mine:
Caketop.jpg

we're going to have the typical:
new%20mickey%20mouse%20wedding%20cake%20topper.jpg

and while not on the cake, I'm surprising DFi with this big fig on the cake table:
thumbnail.asp

vr019.jpg

this will be on our cake table, but we will probably have either fresh flowers or the standard Mickey & Minnie on the top.

Jennifer, your Lady and the Tramp figurine is sooooooo sweet! I LOVE it!!!

Our cake topper arrived yesterday from Amazon.com. It's the "Magically Ever After" figurine from Precious Moments. I know a lot of Disney couples are using this as their cake topper:

620030_l.jpg

Those are so cool!! Are you having your animals in it too??

I would love to, but Robert refuses... He thinks it would be too far...! Strange boy... :confused3 I think its mostly 'cause he didn't want to pay for them! :laughing:

Bob xoxoxox

Hilary that is beautiful!!!!!!!!!

Here is an inspiration board I just made on bridalcanvas.com thanks to the suggestion of you lovely ladies.

541.jpg

How did you get the stripes of color?? I'm on that site now but I don't see anything that lets you pick a few colors...

Sabrina your board is so cute!

I should make a new one! i've changed quite a bit of stuff!

Here's my inspiration board so nobody has to search through my pj if you don't want to

Graphic1.jpg

Did you make this on bridalcanvas.com? I've made two different boards on there, and for some reason once I save it, if I then try to view it or email it, only like 3 of the pictures show up (the rest of the spaces are blank, as though I didn't upload pictures there). Both have similar pictures, and each time different pictures "disappeared". However, in both cases if I click on that canvas and then click "edit", all the pictures show up. What gives??

Lol, I'm dying to email it to my MOH and I'm soooo frustrated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter