POTD Picture of the Day For Brides to Be

bump popcorn:: any new topics?

How about....

SHOES!!

Show us the shoes you have for the big day, or ones you would like!

Barnsley001.jpg

I was really lucky, my shoes were a complete bargain at £20!

Bob xoxoxox

these are my shoes...I had to get them both one for cuteness and the other for comfy factor...I got them on my trip to Belgium when we went to Brugge for the day not bad at 125euro for both
551da275.jpg

b075fa1e.jpg

Well, for now I have my wedding ceremony flip flops I made for the beach. (I scrapbook so here's the scrapbook page I created w/a photo of them.) I'm hoping to find hot purple satin pumps for the cake cutting back on the ship but the search continues for the perfect pair.

WeddingFlipFlops.jpg

Well, for now I have my wedding ceremony flip flops I made for the beach. (I scrapbook so here's the scrapbook page I created w/a photo of them.) I'm hoping to find hot purple satin pumps for the cake cutting back on the ship but the search continues for the perfect pair.

WeddingFlipFlops.jpg

can you tell me the font you used for "flip flops" on your scrapbook page?

:rotfl: I have 3 pairs of shoes!!

There are my Sexy Pink Pumps for the Epcot shoot

012.jpg

009-1.jpg

There are the flip flops i was planning on wearing on the beach (but we aren't doing the beach anymore so i'm not sure if they will get worn)

DSC02539-Copy.jpg

DSC02540.jpg

And these i'm planning on wearing to dinner after the ceremony

002-2.jpg

WeddingFlipFlops.jpg

This is sooooo cute. I love the font on the flip flop photo! This immediately makes me want to start a wedding planning scrapbook haha.

Here they are...but with candy apple red ribbons to match my gown

shoes.jpg

This is sooooo cute. I love the font on the flip flop photo! This immediately makes me want to start a wedding planning scrapbook haha.

Thanks! I have so many crafts projects going on right now that a wedding scrapbook isn't on my mind right now! LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter