Poolrat and GoofyFan's Great Adventure- Wilderness in August edition- 8/15 Last day REALLY !!!!!

We have had 8 more adventures and no I will not detail every one out. I will try to compose 1 post for each trip to highlight the adventures. Each trip had a different focus and purpose. That I hope to have done before our next adventure in Oct.

HA - Well that didn't happen. :rolleyes1

Good riddance.

Well she came back. Most days she is tolerable, Some days ....:scared:

That is so unacceptable in ANY industry. Time to call your Justice Dept.

And that is what they'll ask for.
Judging that HR did pretty much nothing after the last complaints, not holding my breath. However we are getting staffed, slowly but it is happening.

It is simply not done.
We waited until our last day but we got it in!!!

This is a gorgeous shot!
Gracias

I'm diggin' the lanyard. I think this has changed my mind about bringing mine and getting a couple pins.

But did you?

The precursor to the HDDR men's bathroom mural?

:rotfl2:Probably

On the bright side, you'll back and getting to know DISFriends better!
::yes::

What a great morning. I would love to do the tour someday. You grabbed the best lunch for that drive home.

I do enjoy their sandwiches. Breakfast is good there too. !!

Your trip is just finishing up and soon you will be back starting another one! Thanks for taking us along with you!

It was great spending time with you!!!!

And YOU get to part of that one! In just a few short days we'll all be at FF together! YAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! A great night!

REally looking forward to it too! So far Marv is the only DIS-friend I have met...and he didn't turn out to be a psychopathic serial killer... I'm excited to meet everyone else now too! :jumping1:
You survived all of us !!!!

Sorry everyone I haven't been around much lately, and I'm waaaaay behind on everyone's TRs. I have been reading along, but too hard to do replies on my phone. Been having internet issues at home with it coming and going.....mostly going. And when I am online for some reason I can see my DIS tab flickering constantly when it isn't open. I'm guessing pop ups or some sort of ad is hitting it constantly which causes everything else to slow down loading. By the time I check the history I have 50 or more entries for the page I'm on so using the back button is worthless. I usually end up just closing the tab...... :headache: puckerup:
Everything is so slow to load, it is almost painful to try and comment. In fact now I still have this page swirling while I am trying to do replies :badpc:

This only seems to happen to my DIS link. Hopefully I can find the time to figure it out soon.

Have you?

Pat posted some great pictures. Our final day that trip was packed but a lot of fun. Hopefully I can update and post some of my pics soon.....:scared:

And ......:rolleyes1

And I am finally all caught up here. Thanks for sharing. I loved all your photos and the "double" comments sometimes.

Thanks- I am so behind everywhere and hope to get back to yours soon.

Hey Pat and Marv,

Sorry I've been AWOL for so long! And I'm sorry work has been such a nightmare for you! That just sounds horrible. I hope you can get a better situation somehow.

I love that you went on the WL tour! I've always wanted to do that. We did try the Hidden Mickey hunt there and...that was a hard one. I don't think we got them all.

Hope you guys are doing well!

I don't think we had time to finish it either. OOOH I need to bring it back with us to hopefully finish it. Heck I have been AWOL myself. Work is not a nightmare but just a bad dream now. Not sure if it is better but it hasn't gotten worse.

Welcome back!
Can't wait to hear all about it.

We will probably chime in on Liesa's and by the time I get caught up here the whole trip will seem new. :rotfl2:

YAY! For feeling on top of your game at work! I hope it lasts long enough to find something new! (You KNEW I was gonna say it, Girl!)

Yup I do think it is time for something new.

Just bumping this up so Marv can find it , you know he is getting OLD
::yes::

Okay GREAT Grandmutha Nature...........
::yes::::yes::

OH?! Do tell!!!!

Nothing much to tell. One day I am encouraged and bit only to have that kicked in the face feeling the next. I like roller coasters but this one I am ready to get off. :crazy2:

Last edited:

Oooh....received an email notification that there was a post in this thread....excitedly came to read... Oh, well...I get it...I am rarely on the DIS anymore. Tell myself I will do better and catch up but then feel overwhelmed when I see soooo many posts!

Happy you are still out there...work doesn't sound good at all. So sorry.

Hope you did not get hit with severe storms tonight....saw some tornado warnings south of us near Charlotte. Storm is on the way out of here. ⛈

Sure hope things improve soon. Hugs!

Last edited:
I know I've looked in on this thread since the last time you posted an update, but somehow I missed it. (Maybe just came in and read this page or something.) Well anyway, today I looked back a page and saw some stuff I hadn't caught before!

I didn't know they were using coasters at Whispering Canyon to indicate whether or not you wanted to participate in the shenanigans...good idea. And you found the elusive food trucks (at least elusive as to when they're open) at Disney Springs.

Glad the trip home wasn't too bad. Thanks for the report Pat and Marv!

Just popping in !! Don't post as much as I used too !! Just back from Lake George , and off there again next montn for a Luau at another hotel and a harbor cruise and =of course lots of food and shopping .

Missing you guys!!!
Thanks Jen! Life has been really busy lately. ...obviously. :rolleyes1

I'd love to hear about that trip!! Congrats and Happy First Anniversary!! :flower::flower3: :flower:
Thanks for the Congrats. We might do some picture updates but probably not great details as in the past.

Ah Disneyland.........was it busy? and will there be pix?
Busy. ....and HOT! We'll see if we want to post some pictures here or maybe something new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter