Planning Cards

Hi, These look like they will help me so much since I can never remember what to do next when I go to the parks. Could you email me the 5x7 size park cards and the planner for 10 days. thank you so much for doing this.

sharonmcbride5@comcast.net

May I please get a copy of 8 day planner & 4 parks in full sheet, 4x6, & 5x7?
I am making daily plans for each of the hotel rooms in our family trip & know I have some old planners these would fit in! I may become inspired to make a planning journal!
These are wonderful & I'm completely computer dumb!
Thank you
dlheinz@gmail.com

Love the planners. Could I get a copy of the 5x7 6 day planner and 5x7 of each of the 4 parks. Thanks!

oops! forgot my email...srjcald @ bellsouth.net

I have a 16 page word document that I was going to bring and then I came across your planning cards - what a great idea! I also plan to print donatalie's autograph pages and was going to put all of them in the same book - do I need 4X6 or 5X7 since donatalie's print 2 cards per sheet? Could I please have a 7 day chart as well as all the cards for each park - thanks so much in advance.

christine_d_emery@hotmail.com

Hi, These look like they will help me so much since I can never remember what to do next when I go to the parks. Could you email me the 5x7 size park cards and the planner for 10 days. thank you so much for doing this.

sharonmcbride5@comcast.net

May I please get a copy of 8 day planner & 4 parks in full sheet, 4x6, & 5x7?
I am making daily plans for each of the hotel rooms in our family trip & know I have some old planners these would fit in! I may become inspired to make a planning journal!
These are wonderful & I'm completely computer dumb!
Thank you
dlheinz@gmail.com

Love the planners. Could I get a copy of the 5x7 6 day planner and 5x7 of each of the 4 parks. Thanks!

oops! forgot my email...srjcald @ bellsouth.net

SENT!!!!

Could you send me a copy of all of them. Thanks these are awesome.

stacy.casey@verizon.net

I need a more specific request ie. what size of planner and for how many days you will be vacationing for. You can find out what exactly is available in post #1 of this thread. :goodvibes

Hi! This is exaclty what I need!! Can I have the 4x6 for 4 days 1 day for each park.

I need your email address! ;)

These are awesome! Could I please get the 4x6 for each of the parks?

coloradoperkins@msn.com

(I would have just downloaded, but they are PDF and you can't fill anything in...have you thought about file-sharing a word or excel doc, whatever you used to create them? Just an idea!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :flower3:

These are awesome! Could I please get the 4x6 for each of the parks?

coloradoperkins@msn.com

(I would have just downloaded, but they are PDF and you can't fill anything in...have you thought about file-sharing a word or excel doc, whatever you used to create them? Just an idea!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! :flower3:

Sent!
I have tried in the past to upload the files to my 4shared account but for some reason the templates get altered and they appear all jumbled :confused:
Maybe when I get over the annoyance of my first attempts, I'll give it another shot. Maybe another website will do the trick.
:goodvibes

Could you send me the 5x7 8 day planner and also each of the 4 parks in the same size?

gravieladegarza @ yahoo.com.mx

Thanks a lot and I think it is great you share this with everyone and you take your time to send it to us by email.

Not sure if someone already mentioned this or not, but whenever I printed my charts, I was able to make them smaller just by changing the printing settings.

When I opened the file, I hit "Print" then under "Page Handling" I put in these settings:

Page Scaling "Multiple Pages per Sheet"

Pages per Sheet "2"

And "check" the box under "Auto Rotate Pages"

This made the pages smaller & both printed on 1 page. People who are computer savvy probably already figured this out, but if you aren't that familiar with the settings and/or computers, I hope this can help you out!

(You can also put 4 on a sheet if you want which will make them even smaller.)

I printed out 2 different sizes...a larger size for my planning binder & a much smaller version to put into my book I'm having made at FedEx Kinkos or Staples to take with me on our trip! :)

These cards are great especially for people like me who have a bit of OCD. I will use for sure when we go in August.

I sent a PM message with a request.

Thanks for all you do, these cards are so helpful!:lovestruc

I would love to have copies of the planners. 4 days 8.5 X 11 and the ones for all four parks, and Typhoon Lagoon if you have that. michelle.mccalla@yahoo.com

Thank you for sharing your great work!!!

Could you send me the 5x7 8 day planner and also each of the 4 parks in the same size?

gravieladegarza @ yahoo.com.mx

Thanks a lot and I think it is great you share this with everyone and you take your time to send it to us by email.

I wil be there for 7 days. I'm requesting 4x6 and full sheet calendar. I was wondering if you have any for sea world and universal studios my email is yenanh00@yahoo.com

Could I please get the Individual parks in 4x6 emailed to harlie78@sasktel.net my computer does not like 4shared

SENT!

Do you happen to have a card for DTD? If you do, I would like a 4 x 6 to go with the others I have from you. littlebit_writer@yahoo.com.

I don't have anything for DTD, there doesn't seem to be enough by way of attractions/characters to bother. Feedback on this would be great either way. I can make something, I'm just not sure what.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter