Planning Cards

Hi, any chance of anyone sending a copy of these to me as well ( i know that this thread is old, but thought it might be worth a chance), please ????

5x7 8 day, 7 night, all 4 parks & any extras

Thanks ever so much !!

Wasn't able to get them when I tried earlier at lunch, but it seems to be working fine now. Got all the ones I wanted and the ones my friend wanted too. LOVE planning!

Hey Mickey's Best Girl,

I love your planning sheets, we starting to use them for our upcoming trip to WDW in April.

One question I have is do you have a version of the 5 day "World At a Glance" planner that I can enter the info on from my computer?

I printed it out but really hate seeing my bad writing in the fields. Would love to have a cleaner version of it after it's filled out.

Have you or anyone done this? I attempted to in Acrobat, but I don't exactly have the time to learn the tricks to making fields in it.

Thanks,
Bob

Kathy,
I used your World AT A Glance last year and somehow typed the info in. Now I can't figure out how to do it for this trip. Can you help?:confused3

PoohBear8:

Did you ever figure out how to type the info in any of the planning pages, especially the "World At A Glance" page?

I've downloaded them, opened them in the actual Acrobat program, but can type anything in them.

Thanks,
Bob

Over 2 years after you started this post...I just found the post! Anyway not going until December but I downoaded the templates and cant WAIT to start using them. Thanks so much!:banana:

I love you forever! I have used these on my past two trips, but couldn't find them anywhere for my upcoming trip! I will prints these and put a copy in the vault in paper and print form!!!!!!!!Lol! THANK YOU BUNCHES!!!!!

I have the standard version of Adobe which has a text editing tool. With that I am able to type anywhere on the templates. You can even edit the text that is already there.

Go to the "Tools" Menu then, advanced editing, then text touch up tool.

Just click in the box you want to put text and start typing. A progress bar pops up at the bottom to load the text but that should only happen when you initially start the tool.

Happy Planning! :)

5 Days front:

5x7WorldaGlance5dayFront.jpg

5 days back

5x7WorldaGlance5dayBack.jpg

7 Days front

5x7WorldaGlanceFront.jpg

7 Days back

5x7WorldaGlance7dayBack.jpg

If you would like copies of these emailed, pm me and please specify the number of days you need.

Tables for 5, 7, 8, 9, & 10 days are done!!!!
:goodvibes

I would love the 7 days if you still have them garnet1240@gmail.com
Thank you !

These look great ! Are you still e-mailing them ? If you are I would love a 7 day one we are planing a 7 day trip .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter