Planning Cards

I would love the 8 1/2x11 version of all parks and travel planner for 9 days if you still are able to send....mieyer@uabmc.edu

If not, does anyone have anything comparable that can be typed in? I hate my writing and it would come out better typed. Thanks

Hi, CouldI get a 9 day please? Thnk you for your troubles. Love this Forum by the way,very helpful.

Sorry gang, I no longer have the files stored on my computer.

There is a website out there that seems to have stolen (like I had them copyrighted :rolleyes:) my templates and has them available for download although at the moment I can't remember what it is. It was posted about a week ago in the Theme Parks Board.

Someday I'll recreate the planners, when I have some time ;)

:goodvibes

Sorry gang, I no longer have the files stored on my computer.

There is a website out there that seems to have stolen (like I had them copyrighted :rolleyes:) my templates and has them available for download although at the moment I can't remember what it is. It was posted about a week ago in the Theme Parks Board.

Someday I'll recreate the planners, when I have some time ;)

:goodvibes

I still have my copy of the 5-day World At A Glance file. I can send it to you if you want, that way you wouldn't have to start from scratch.

If anyone still subscribed to this thread could find their saved copies of any version of these cards, they could all be uploaded somewhere to recreate the OP's files and be available for future planners.

I found the one copy of the planning card I received, can't find any e-mail where I got it, but in the process of trying to enter my information into the cells with my computer, some fields have text that I can't remove no matter what I do.

I'd be willing to contribute my copy to the effort.

What do y'all say?

If anyone can post or email me a copy of each of the cards I can recreate each one into PDF format and upload them to a specific location so they are able to be accessed by all so we don't have to email these back and forth anymore. :)

Kristi

DisneyDreamer, I think I have the ones everyone is asking for I think, only I have no clue how to get them from my adobe files to you or anyone else for that matter, so give me some instructions and I will email them to you. I have, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and The World at a Glance, somehow now DHS, don't know how that got missed. So PM me with some instructions and I will give you what I have.

I have some planning cards that are in excel. I got them from another diser earlier in the year. If anyone wants them please message me your email address and I will email them to you.

I also have these that I have saved to my photobucket account. I DID NOT make them but am sharing them. (Hope that is ok)

If you were able to reproduce the cards I would love to see them. Planning a December trip with 7 park days. First trip for my DD 9 and DS 5.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter